Two parts to a whole

(Stella's POV:)
//a month later//

I woke up a little later then I normally do. I looked over to see Leon still asleep in my arms. He was all curled up next to me, wrapped like a burrito in his little blanket. Since it was about time for the both of us to get up, I gently shake him awake. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hi mama." He yawned.

"Morning Leon." I say patting him on the head, "So, what should I make the two of us for breakfast?" I ask.

"Hmmmm.... Oh! Toast and fruit!" He said happily. I smile and get up.

"Okay! I'm not as good of a cook as your dad, but it's toast! I can be able to make some toast and not burn the dreadfort down!" I say and he giggles.

He got up to get dressed, while I walked over to the kitchen to make breakfast. While looking for the bread in the pantry, I saw a cook book.

"Hm... maybe I can find a way to make a few simple pieces of toast more fun and delicious! I mean, I do have a toddler, so why not!"

I pick up the books and open it up.
________________________________
(303's POV:)

Slam!

I quickly shut my book and threw it across the room in a fit of rage!

I was looking over a whole truckload of books, trying to figure out how that enchantress survived.

"This doesn't make sense! She was locked in the dungeon! She couldn't have gotten out!" I growl.

However, something... indescribable happened. There was a book in the middle of the stack that... called to me. I brush off the top books, onto the stone floor, and picked up the thick, leather book. When I opened it, it immediately fell on a spell. Something.... made me smile, a sinister smile. The downside... I couldn't read it. The book seemed to be in a different language. However... there was something about it. I already knew would help me find the answer to my burning question.

"Now, all I need to do is find a way or someone to translate this ancient text." I said before pausing.

"Maybe he knows..." I ask, closing my eyes, entering his mind.
________________________________
(Stella's POV:)

I open my eyes to see my sweet little boy giggling childishly, while babbling about his dream. I had no clue what he was saying, but I pretended like I did.

"Hey mama? What is papa like?" He asked.

"Huh? What do you mean hun?" I respond.

"Well, in my dream, you, papa, and I were there! Well, I think it was him. He was just this figure? So, what did papa look like? What stuff did he like to do?" He asked.

I smile and sigh, closing my eyes as memories of the two of us came to mind. All were so quick yet clear as if they all took place yesterday.

"Well, your dad... he is a brave man. He was a little tough on the outside, but inside was kind, loyal, caring to his friends/family, and had kind of a funny sense of humor. He didn't really understand science, but is a highly skilled mage and a quick learner." I said.

He smiled and hugged me. "He sounds nice!"

"He was... anyway! Do you want to go to that new park in the village? I'm pretty open this morning, so I have time! I said.

"Yay!" He squealed happily and took my hand. "C'mon! C'mon! Let's go mom!"

I smile, get my shoes on, and the two of us went to the park. I found a nice shaded place that I could sit under so I can watch my boy run around on the playground. Eventually I did find a nice bench to sit down on, so I took a seat, closing my eyes, and sighing.
________________________________
(303's POV:)