〖♢4♢〗

yall-
thanks for like 2k reads, on the FIRST 4 CHAPTERS!
yall comments make me laugh so much.
i might edit the book a bit cause one of the commenters gave me an idea: "What if yall can pick ur own weapon?"
like has any1 done this? welp, imma claim it as my own, lmao.
like rn i'm writing about yall as claymore user, but yall can be a bow user, sword, polearm, or a catalyst if yall choose to.
yall down or nah?

anywho, onto the story
_________

Me, Paimon, and Aether have been living in the city of Mondstadt for probably a few of days. Today, we had the time to do our own commissions and explore the nation.

Right now, I'm walking back to the Inn after doing all my commissions for the day. I finished my commission at the right time, it's now the golden hour.

 I finished my commission at the right time, it's now the golden hour

I just got to the Inn. I walked in the room and saw that Paimon and Aether haven't came back.

Might as well have a walk and look around!

I went to the side of my bed and grabbed the empty bag that was me and Kaho's weapon bag. I also got my huge item bag too. I took some stuff from my item bag: a pouch of mora and some snacks like Mint Jelly.

As I put the strap over my shoulder, I saw a sheet of paper slip from the item bag. It was showing the bottom part.

"- 煆保"

Its Kaho's letter. I ripped it off from the notebook just in case I loose the notebook.

...

I went and took the letter and placed it in my bag.

~

As I walked around the city, I saw a sign saying, "Angel's Share". It had a picture of a glass of wine by the door, is this a tavern?

I'm going in.

~

I walked in and saw Kaeya, sitting on a stool in front of the bar, and the red haired guy from the temple, on the other side of the bar table, meaning he was the bartender.

"Oh, why hello there." Kaeya waved at me.

I blushed, "Hey, Kaeya." I knew he'll try and will make me blush, he does like to tease me. But goodness that the red haired guy is here.

I might as well enjoy this moment and not think about the past, eh?

I walked up and sat one stool away from him.

"Aww, come on, why sit so far?" Kaeya whined.

"Dude, it's one chair, you'll live, heh." I chuckled a little.

"Well, what will it be, ma'am?" The red haired guy asked me. (dont worry, yall are at the age to drink)

I didn't know what's good, "Hmm, what would you recommend?"