〖♢5♢〗

Today, me, Aether and Paimon are going on a stroll around the Cathedral to see anything we missed to see.

As we walked up the stairs, we hear a familiar voice, "Aether! (Y/n)!"

We turned to Amber, we waved, "Hey, Amber!"

Amber walked up to us, "I've been looking for you two everywhere! How are those wind gliders I gave you last time?"

Aether responded first, "So much fun, they are doing well."

"I get carried away and glide too high for my liking, but it's fun." I rubbed the back of my head.

Amber giggled, "Seems like it's growing on you two! But then again, you don't have a gliding license, do you?"

"A what?" I questioned.

"A gliding license? Hmm... What's that?" Paimon questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? You gotta have a gliding license to legally glide in Mondstadt!"

"Oh... but Aether, Paimon, and (Y/n) have been gliding for ages now! This is the first we've heard about it!"

Amber put her hands on her hips, "Yeah, you've been gliding all over the place... Everyone noticed!"

Oops... "Sooo..." I started, "You came looking for us because you wanna give us a gliding license?"

"Nope. You need to pass an exam, and only then will the Knights issue your license." She smiled, "Today, I'm here as an examiner, to oversee Aether and (Y/n)'s official gliding exam! I gave you two your wind gliders, so this is my responsibility."

"An exam! What a pain in the butt." Paimon crossed her arm, "Unless...

I joined her, "...Maybe you can cut me some-"

Aether hit my side with his elbow.

"-US, cut US come slack?" I elbowed Aether back smile.

Amber put her hands on her hips, "No with a capital N-O! Do not challenge the authority of examiner Amber!"

I giggled, "Sorry, sensei."

Amber coughed, "Ahem. You guys will do fine, you two. But we still need to respect the rules and glide properly." She then handed me a book, it had a blank cover.

She explains some stuff about it and went on her way.

Paimon sighed, "The Knights of Favonius gliding manual does NOT sound like a fun read..."

"Well..." Aether started, "We better get started on reading, (Y/n)."

"Yup." I opened the book and started reading...

~

After reading the book, we found out that it wasn't a manual at all, it was a story about 2 birds.

Paimon sat on my head as we looked, "Hmm... That's a cool story..."

I then joined her, "But is the Knights' gliding manual written in the style?"

"People in Mondstadt really understand the romance in learning to glide..." Aether said as he got closer to me.

I hummed, "We can continue reading when we get to the Inn and study." I turned to Aether, "Let's go see Kaeya, maybe he needs something."

Aether eyes widened, "Kaeya? Why him?"

"Why not?" I asked him as I closed the book. "Come on, yeah he's an... interesting fellow, but he's very sweet."

Aether sighed, "Ok, I'll trust you."