〖♢15♢〗

Thanks for 50k+ reads :)
im glad yall like this book
also I did a thing

redrew the bitch lolI wanted to redraw it and make yall visualize what I see

I wanted to redraw it and make yall visualize what I see. OF COURSE THIS IS NOT THE CANON LOOK OF THE MAIN CHARACTER. THIS IS JUST MY VIEW, YOU CAN CHANGE IT!!!! ig u can say this is my oc? but i lowkey hate that term, this is just a fucking drawing lol
sorry Mrs. A for cussin :)
also, it is my final week of high school, first generation graduate 🎉 no college yet so I will have some freetime in my hands, aside from work. speaking of work, did u know that in Bath & Body Works if a costumer returns a candle that has been used, we can smash it? I was having a bad day and my manager asked me "you wanna go ham on those candles in the back?" i felt better :)

Okay sorry
Anyway, onto the story...
________

"Welcome, friends of Childe. And congratulations on the first day of your illustrious career with the Fatui."

Me and Paimon were at Northland Bank to see what to do now. Childe said he wanted us to meet someone to help with this "stalemate" that we are in.

Right now we are facing the Receptionist. No, Karen, I would not like to join y'all but I'm going to stay silent because I want you to tell us where Childe is at.

"You sound remarkably sure of yourself..." She continued, "But back to the matter at hand. Childe tells me that he has uphand his end of your agreement."

"...wait, what agreement?" Paimon questioned.

I turned to her, "Remember that he said he will find us someone to help?"

"Ohhhh... I knew that, Paimon was just testing you." She has a cute smile. Nice try, Paimon...

"Correct, Childe promised he would find someone to break the stalemate. And the Harbingers do not break their promises lightly."

I have a feeling she is still trying to recruit me... "Yeah yeah... So where is that red head at?" I had my right hand on my hip.

"Childe is currently at Liuli Pavilion."

"Liuli Pavilion? I know where that is, I heard that the food there is pretty good." I turned to my food stash, "Paimon, behave yourself, okay?"

"Hey! Paimon is not a child!" She pouted.

Press X to doubt

~

We walked through the hustle and bustle of the city to find this hot water man. We spotted one, "Ah, you made it." It spoke. "As promised, I found someone who can help us with this-"

"'Stalemate'?" Me and Paimon finished Childe's sentence.

"You Fatui people like using that word, huh?" I crossed my arms.

Childe laughed, "I guess you can say that, shorty."

Not him calling me short.

"So where is this 'help'? Is he inside?" Paimon asked.