〖♢8♢〗

We entered the tavern together and see that Diluc was there.

I spoke first, "Heeeeey~ Diluc! We'd like a seat at your uhhh... least conspicuous table! Please and thank you!" I bowed down.

Diluc was taken aback from our burst in, "U-Umm... The second floor has fewer customers, you'd be less conspicuous up there..."

Venti, Aether, and Paimon started to go towards the stairs.

"But wait!" Diluc's voice boomed. They stopped in their tracks. "Aren't you a bard?" He pointed at Venti, "Why not sit front and center?"

Venti nervously laughed, "Let's save the paid performance for next time. We'll be heading up now, see you in a bit!"

They started to go towards the stairs once again. I stayed and added, "Thank you! And please, act like you didn't see us, please..." I bowed once again and followed the group.

We looked down from the balcony to see if the guards followed us. They did... They went up to Diluc, "Ah, Master Diluc. Have you seen three thieves around?"

"What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards?" Diluc questioned.

"Haven't you heard, Master Diluc? Three thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre!"

"Oh? How odd.."

Please Diluc....

"Isn't it? The Holy Lyre is a treasure that was played by the God of Anemo themselves. Such a precious piece of cultural heritage-"

Diluc cut them off by his mumbled comment, "Why would one want to steal something they can't sell off? Would pay better to steal from my cellar..."

"Huh?"

"Sorry, off topic. But I haven't seen anything, I'm sorry..." Diluc said.

A breath of relief came out from all of our mouths. 

"Thank you Diluc..." I whispered.

We walked downstairs and Venti started to sit right in front of the counter. "Today I think I'll have a glass oooooof..." Venti had his hands on a bottle he swiped behind the counter.

"You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter..." Diluc crossed his arms.

Venti slowly put the bottle back and turn to him, "Heh.. Something cold...."

"Right... I want answers." Diluc commanded.

"Lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you.. well, with a performance."

"Um..." Aether started, "May I know who you are? I only saw you for a small moment that one time."

"I shall introduce him," I said, I then turn to Diluc, "If you don't mind, of course..."

He nodded, giving me permission.

I continued, "This is Diluc, the owner of this lovely tavern."

"He is very famous!" Venti jumped in, "His dandelion wine is one of my favorites! Though most of the time I can afford a bottle or two..."

"Ok... Or Venti can do it for me." I sighed.

"I just heard about some thieves from the guards..." Diluc started. "For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel. Especially you, Lady (Y/n). I didn't except you to be that type of person..."

"Lady (Y/n)...?" I mumbled under my breath.... It was... interesting for him to call me that.

"Oh, sorry. You don't like that name?" Diluc raised his eyebrow.