〖♢6♢〗

Me and Aether were now on a cliff, looking down at the lethal height.

"Well... it was nice knowing yall, heh..." I started to walk backwards as I looked at Amber, Aether, and Paimon. "Yeah... I just realized that I have a food appointment right now..."

"Nuh-uh! You are here now, come on!" Amber got behind me and pushed me next to Aether.

Me and Aether are here for our gliding exam for our license. Amber is giving us instructions on how this exam will work.

(eyo im lazi so we're gonna skip her story, sry yall, lol)

~

We are now at the Cathedral, ready to be given our licenses.

Even though our exam was longer because we were catching a criminal, but that's besides the point.

I'm getting my license.

"Congratulations. here are your gliding license! You both are officially legal now, yay!" Amber cheered. She than handed us our licenses.

Me and Aether looked at our licenses and then high-fived each other.

~

As we walked back to our Inn, we noticed that Jean was talking to someone.

"Is that Jean? Seems she's talking to someone..." Paimon commented.

I then spoke up, "Let's let her finish, then go say hi?"

Aether nodded, "Yeah."

"If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui." We heard the lady Jean was talking to, "We can put an end to Mondstadt's dragon issues, all we need to do is bring that monster to the-"

Jean cut her off, "'Monster'?"

"Yes. What's your point?"

Jean sighed and crossed her arms, "I'd expect more professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to 'put an end' to one of The Four Winds of Mondstadt? I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonius."

After a few words from the other lady, she turned and left.

"Oh, Aether, (Y/n), you're back." Jean turned to us, " Thanks for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable." She then explained about the 'Fatui' and what they told her. "I don't believe that killing Stormterror is the right course of action. The Cryo God's Fatui have always coveted the Anemo God's power. I don't believe they have Mondstadt's best interests at heart."

I then remembered, "Oh yeah, speaking of power..."

"What is it, (Y/n)?"

Aether then finished my thought, "There's something we need to show the Knights of Favonius."

"Oh Let us head back to headquarters then." Jean said, "We shouldn't discuss important matters out in the open."

~

Aether then gave Jean and Lisa the Red Teardrop Crystal we found when we first saw Stormterror. It was hovering.

Jean crossed her arms and she looked at it, "It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power..." She then turned to Lisa, "Lisa, are you able to analyze it?"

"Let me take a look..." Lisa stepped forward. She looked at it for a little while then spoke, "Hmm... I can see that the crystal is full of impurities, but upon further inspection... No, I'm sorry, I can't at this moment. Give me some time, I'll take a look through the Library's restricted section."