Chapter 5 -

~ hey sorry for not updating sooner, I'm just busy~

Jeff's pov

Rose...thats a nice na- wait what am I thinking! she's just a soon to be victim. nothing more, nothing less i yelled at myself (in his head of course). Snapping out of my daze I realized that both rose and slenderman were looking at me weird.

"What!?" I yelled

"Nothing" they both said simultaneously, turning around swiftly. I sighed

"Whatever" we started walking to her house again. We finally arrived after five more minutes of silence.

"So, rose" slendy started "what is your reason for bringing us here?" she paused thinking...

"Honestly, it's pretty selfish, but I'm a really big "fan" of your work, so to speak..." her thoughts wandered off. I smirked.

"Oh really?" I said sexily. she blushed a bright red, and turned around quickly.

Rose's pov

"S-so anyways" I stuttered "would you like to come in? it's not much, but I can fix you something to eat...or something. I live alone, so that's not a problem either." they didn't respond right away, so I turned around to see there stunned faces. "Guys? You okay?" I asked waving my hand in front of there faces. they snapped out of it.

"Are you sure?" slendy asked concerned.

"Ya, why? what's the problem with that?"i asked confused.

"Well we are killers" Jeff budded in.

"Oh, well I can handle myself" I explained casually. Jeff scoffed and I decided to prove it to him. I grabbed his hoodie and his arm, while pulling on his hoodie and arm I twisted my body and threw him over my shoulder. he landed flat on his back, stunned.

"Hahahahaha!!!" I laughed and fell as well, rolling around on the ground laughing my ass off. I didn't notice Jeff get up and slowly walk towards me, he was about to stab me in the throat when he was stopped again by slender.

"Wtf, man!" Jeff screamed and started flailing about. his feet were off of the ground and he looked as helpless as a child. I stopped laughing and just enjoyed the sight. he calmed down after a while and slendy let him down.

"You need to control yourself, Jeff" he said.

"Screw you" he replied silently. I giggled at his reaction and he glared at me.

~ sorry I didn't know what to do, and I know it's short but whatever. I'll try to be as fast as I can for the next update.~