Chapter 2 - the discovery

~ I'm back, and I'll try to post everyday if I can but I can't make any promises unfortunately. How do you like it so far?~

Recap

We both froze at a small figure in front of us...

About 10 min before in 'small figures' pov

I sighed as I headed home, it's really late now, I thought to myself. Baka teachers they just HAD to keep me after school, I sighed again. As I rounded the corner I was shocked to see others out so late, but something was off about them so I hung back near the greyish brown fence. they were talking with each other but I was too far away to hear them. one of them was incredibly tall and looked like he had a black suit on with a red tie. I couldn't make out his features but his skin was paper white! Weird, i thought to myself. The guy next to him was even weirder, if possible, he had bleach white skin and what appeared to be unblinking eyes right above a never ending smile of red. He was wearing a white hoody covered in red stains and black dress pants. I tried to hold back but I couldn't any longer.

"Keek!" I slapped my hands over my mouth to hold the rest in. but I feared it was too late! they've heard me!

Jeff's pov

She was showered in darkness hiding behind a fence nearby. The shocked expression on my face was soon overcome with a grin.

"Looks like things are about to take a turn for the worse" slendy exclaimed.

"For her anyways" I said loud enough for the girl to hear. she was fairly beautiful with long chestnut hair and slightly tan skin. she wasn't wearing anything particularly fancy, just some grey sweat pans and a red and blue jacket. I pulled out my knife from my front pocket and tested the edge, cutting myself slightly. my smile widened further as I started casually walking towards her. she didn't appear so be scared, but her can't was tightly clasped around her mouth showing me that something was going through her head. as you neared her she stiffened and her eyes darted to the knife in my hand. I was right in front of her now, wielding my razor sharp kitchen knife. then I stopped, what is she doing? I thought to myself. is she!?

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!" she burst out laughing.

~ so that's the end of it this time, I guess I'll keep writing it if I have views. but until next time here you go!~