Chapter 11

Rose's pov

I met up with slenderman in the lobby of the mansion after greeting Ben. he looked pretty baffled when I explained to him that I'll be a new proxy.

"Everyone, this is rose. rose, do you know everyone here or should I introduce you?" slenderman asked politely. I looked around the crowded area and saw hoodie, masky, Toby, eyeless jack, Ben and Jeff.

"Nah I'm all good" I respond. everybody else but slenderman, Jeff and masky did a confused look and then shrugged it off.

"Okay, masky, could you show rose to her room? thank you" slenderman ordered.

"Hold on, I'm living here?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I have your room all set up." slendy replied nonchalantly. I came closer to him to whisper.

"You do realize I'm a girl, right?" He leaned down to my short figure.

"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

"Well, how many guys do you think live here?" I said getting frustrated.

"Oh" he straightened. "everyone, rose is off limits unless she consents it." he looked down at me. "better?"

"Yes, thank you" with that settled masky led me to my room. it was almost the exact same as my old room, minus the posters. My bags were in the middle of the room, ready to be unpacked. I thanked masky and put all my belongings in the proper spaces, then lay on my bed. before I knew it I fell asleep.

-the next morning-

I woke up with the smell of bacon and eggs wafting into my room. huh? when did I smell that in my apartment? getting up I realized that I wasn't in my apartment at all.

"Huh? wereami?" I asked drowsily to no one in particular. at that moment I got a knock on my door.

"U-um, rose? are you awake?" asked a familiar voice.

"Ya, come on in" I said yawning and getting up. masky entered the room nervously as always. he took one look at me, blushed and ran out of the room.

"I-I-I j-just wanted to say b-breakfast is ready!" he said quickly before running downstairs.

"What was that about?" I mumbled to myself. walking over to the mirror I soon found out why he acted like that. my clothes were disheveled and showing off most of my chest and stomach. I blushed and quickly got some clothes from the drawer and went into the bathroom to clean myself. after a nice hot shower I got dressed and headed down to eat with the rest of the mansions occupants.

Masky's pov

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I ran downstairs. rose was usually so well guarded. I wonder what she looked like with all of her-- w-wait what!? no! she is off limits, slenderman said so. I reached the kitchen to see Jeff and Jane fighting again. I sighed, here we go again.

Rose's pov

Even before I went to the kitchen I heard the yelling.

"What in the world?" I asked, mostly to myself. entering the room I soon found out. "oh, jane, what's up?" I greeted her with a smile as she argued with Jeff. she looked at me like I was crazy, haha, the irony.

"Who are you?" she asked completely ignoring Jeff, who got pissed again.

"Oh, slendy didn't tell you? ugh, men!" I said throwing my hands up in the air in frustration. "sorry, I'm rose, the new proxy." I rambled putting my hand out to shake hers. she hesitantly took my hand in hers and shook.

"I see, how did you know my name?" she asked yet another question.

"I'm...sort of a fan of yours" I replied, a little embarrassed. in the background I swear I heard someone growl.

"A fan?"

"Ya, it means she likes you. now can you please leave!" yelled an angry jeff.

"She likes me?" she asked, quite curious now. "why?"

"I just love the fact that you can beat the crap out of Jeff and he doesn't even know it. plus your like, really cool." I reply honestly. I swear I saw her blush under her mask, but I couldn't be sure.

"Thank you, well ill see you later, I have some things to do" she beamed, leaving the room. I turned to Jeff and who looked like he was going to destroy someone.

"What the hell was that?!" he basically screamed in my ear.

"What the hell was what?"

-sorry for the late (really late) update blah blah blah. if you want me to write any otps of yours or any creepypasta pairings you have in this storey please comment me your ideas, thanks.-