Chapter 14

Rose's pov

I arrived in class with a worried look on my face. I guess I'll have to deal with slenderman later, I need to focus on class. it was English, one of my worst subjects, but that was mainly because I just hated it.

-time skip brought to you by my love for you guys :)-

It was lunch now, surprisingly English went by fairly quickly and not TOO brutally. I was sitting at an outside table away from the crowd, like I would usually do, when a shadow covered the sunlight that I was graciously bathing in.

"Oiy! what do you thing your doing?!" I yelled out annoyed.

"Hahahaha! do you always sound like that when your annoyed, my little pet?" said the disgusting voice that is Simon.

"You should know by now, that that's the way I always talk to you" I said angrily.

"Oooh, touchy" he chided.

"Just, shut up and go away"

"Why, pet? don't you like me?"

"No, and stop calling me that" he was about to respond when the bell, oh the merciful bell, rang. I sighed with relief and practically ran to my next class.

-time skip to after school-

The last bell rang to indicate that I could finally get out of that HELLHOLE! after hastily packing up my stuff I left the math room. I was greeted outside by my best friend, Emily. she was the sort of energetic friends that can't stay still. she always wants to do something or go somewhere, mostly to the mall.

"Hey, rose! wanna hang!?" she squealed at me. I had to think for a moment, did I really have the time? did I really want to go? the answer was: no, no I don't.

"Nope, can't I have some things to do at home. sorry" I waved and started walking to my house. I really did need to get some things there.

Jeff's pov

I was watching rose do her classes for an hour and a half now! how long was school again? I could never remember that. sighing, I closed my eyes, I swear it was just for a second! but when I woke up.....rose, and everyone in the school, was gone.

"Shit! where'd she go!?" I asked no one in particular. getting up from my resting place I started to think of where she would go. she doesn't really know how to get back to the mansion, so her house? ya, guess i'll try there first.

I arrived at her house, inconspicuously of course, and knocked on her room window. nobody answered, so maybe there's nobody home. even as that thought past through my head I still shimmied the latch open and crawled through the window. I'm sure she won't mind.

Once inside I looked around to see if she was here, nope. I didn't find anything interesting, so I left.

"Dammit, I was supposed to keep an eye on her, at all times. slendy's gonna kill me!!!" I groaned. she might be in town, I guess I'll check there then. trudging on I almost forgot to disguise myself. ha! that would have been bad. I hadn't practiced in a while, so I had to concentrate pretty hard to do it. finally, I did it! Good, I look normal....sort of.

Back to rose's pov

After grabbing my secret stash o'cash, I went into town to get some food to make dinner for the group. I'm pretty sure they all suck at cooking, good thing I'm there now.

I went to the grocery store and bought all the necessities, ingredients and some spices. I also bought some stuff for breakfast and lunch, mainly sandwich stuff for lunch. Next, I had to find my way back to the mansion....great.

-sorry it took so long to update, I'm a procrastinator and I had trouble with the chapter. (*whispers* that's why it's so short) aaaaaanyways hope you enjoy-