Chapter 4 - the beginning

~ sorry I wasn't writing, writers block sucks and depression is worse. ~

Jeff's pov

Wtf is this girls problem? I thought as I followed her further down the street. and anyways what's my problem for following her?! I must've done something odd when I was thinking to my self cause the next thing I know is her saying...

"Hey, Jeff, you okay there?" with one eyebrow raised.

"No! how do you know our names anyway?!" I yelled in frustration. she sighed and looked back in front of her, walking again,

"You really don't know anything, do you?" I was about to rage on her when she cut me off (making me even more pissy)" Jeff, everyone knows who you are other than the stray noobie. your famous on the web, so is slendy over there" she continued waving her hand at slenderman walking swiftly behind Jeff.

"I don't understand?" I said this time not getting to angry.

"You don't have to understand, actually I don't think a lot of people understand." she turned around swiftly and I almost bumped into her. " it's called fangirling, it's when someone get really popular on the Internet and people get overly obsessed with a person, character or plurals of those. right now many people enjoy fangirling over what we call creepy pastas, who are what the police call serial killers. you see what I'm getting at now?"

"Ya, I'm being stalked by a chick with weird friends, can you go to sleep now?" I said putting my hands on my hips and smiling a bit wider. before I was about to run her through I felt a hand on my arm stopping me. I turned to see slendy right near my face, naturally I jerked back and fell on my butt due to the fact the girl has her foot behind my legs.

Girls pov

Slenderman stopped him before he could have a chance to kill me, Jeff was so open for one of my favourite pranks so obviously I had to do it. I put my right foot behind his legs and waited for his reaction when he fell.

"Wtf was that for slendy?!" I was surprised to hear this because I really thought he would make it more fun by getting freaked out.

"She makes some good points and since you weren't listening, I decided to. she's saying that nobody is going to be scared of us anymore because we are all over the Internet." slender said in a monotone voice. I turned to him.

"That's not necessarily true, people are scared of you mostly adults and really young kids, but teenagers too. it's only the really messed up kids that like you guys." (Hint hint ;)) I explained.

"So what are you?" Jeff said dusting of his butt.

"Pardon?" I asked confused.

"Are you a fan girl? or what?" he said a little bit louder, obviously getting frustrated again.

"Oh, technically I would be considered one but not quite, I like creepy pastas but I don't do the squealing and jumping thing. it's just not my thing" I said shrugging.

"Why are you leading us to your home, miss..." slender started and faded, thinking.

"Ya what is you name anyway?" Jeff said out of the blue.

"Oh, sorry, my names rose, its short for rossane." I said.