Chapter 6 - the mystery

~oops sorry I guess I lied about "as soon as I can". whatever be mad if you want.~

Slendermans pov

I put Jeff down as soon as he calmed down. rose looked like she was having the time of her life. I wonder where her parents are? good thing I don't have any face features or else they would suspect something.

"So, now that that's out of the way, come on in." rose yelled from the door into her house. it was a standard house, with a red-brown roof and a pale cream coloured outer wall. But it was pretty big for her to be living alone in it.

"Rose, how can you afford such a house?" I asked.

"Oh, well I have a good job, ill just leave it at that." she responded kind of cheekily. I shrugged it of, whatever it's her life. Once we were inside she gesture us to sit on the couch and she went to the kitchen. the inside was as nice as the outside with a dark brown couch and cream coloured walls and carpet. there was a TV set that looked pretty expensive as well. my interests peeked and I couldn't stand it anymore. I turned to Jeff

"Go take a look around for me, I'll make an excuse for you." I whispered commandingly. He looked at me and widened his smile

"Sure, I wanted to take a peek anyways" then louder he said "hey! where's your washroom?!"

"Go into the hall and it's the third door to your right!" rose responded unamused. Jeff stood up and winked at me, then left down the hallway.

Roses pov

I was preparing some jasmine tea and some cookies that I happened to have here. I walked back to the living room to see slendy getting up,

"You don't have to go to the washroom too do you?" he turned to me and exclaimed

"No, I just thought you'd like some help"

"Nah, it's all good" I handed the tray of cookies to him and set the two teas on my side table. "So, killed anybody lately?" He looked shocked at my question. he shook his head

"I'm gonna have to get used to you" he said and sighed. I laughed

"I guess, but we aren't gonna be seeing each other that often, now will we."

"I'm not so sure about that" he mumbled under his breath.

"Pardon?"

"Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it" he said rather quickly.

"Hey, Jeff's taking his sweet time, he should be back by now" I observed. he must be snooping I thought to myself.

Jeff's pov

I left slenderman and walked down the hallway. I opened the first door I saw, it was just a pantry. the second one was a laundry room and the third a bathroom. I decided to keep going. the hallway curved to the left and continued on. there were two more doors, I looked in the first room and found her room, the walls were a light blue and covered in posters. they were all "creepy pasta" related. I ignored them and looked further around the room. there was a cupboard, a dresser and a bed. I sighed, this was boring. I rummaged through the dresser drawers and the cupboard, nothing of any interest.

"Find anything interesting?" a voice said. I jumped and whipped around coming face to face with a pissed of host. "what are you doing?"

"U-um, looking for the washroom?" I tried. she scoffed and shoved me out of her room.

"As if!" she continued to escort me back to the living room, but not before I caught a glimpse of the last door. it was a little more mysterious than the rest of them. it had an...aura surrounding it.

~ sorry about how late the update is but I hope you enjoy~