𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
IVY WEEK
1.3
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
Don't want no fake tan, short skirt,
daddy's money don't work
shop until you drop on the town
I want a smart girl, stronger than her father
Someone who will laugh at tryna fit in the crowd
| Trust fund baby
- Why Don't We

3┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙Don't want no fake tan, short skirt, daddy's money don't work shop until you drop on the townI want a smart girl, stronger than her father Someone who will laugh at tryna fit in the crowd| Trust fund baby - Why Don't We

For Isabella, home was now a empty word with hollow promises. Last year hadn't been kind to the Queen siblings and now what was left of family were the two siblings and their housekeeper Samantha, who stayed at their very own suite of their friend Chuck Bass's hotel, 'The Palace'.

The bombshell woke up early because today was a special occasion. What one may ask? It was Ivy week and the best of the best we're going to be there.
Brushing her fierce red hair and adding a leather jacket to the boring St. Judes uniform in her iconic scarlet red color, she stared into the mirror. Her lips stained red- so bright like it was painted, the concealer covering her tired eyes, not that she hadn't slept the night before.
The girl had been ready for twenty minutes and had been contemplating leaving her room for fifteen. Finally braving herself to the outside world, she stepped out of her room- knitted in a tidy, spotless uniform with a denim bag hanging by one shoulder which she had found at a local store and thought was cute (Blair would probably have a heart attack if she saw the Queen girl in anything that wasn't at least once worn in Paris fasion week). She walked quickly, the clicking of her boots against the hardwood floor alerting her brother of her arrival.

Skipping breakfast seemed like a good possibility, it was in her best interests given she had so much to do before arriving Constance. Well, she didn't have that much to do - unless you include a twenty minute rant to Nate Archibald about her most recent physics test.
So she parted ways from the younger Queen, giving him a kiss on the forehead and entered the black limousine which was parked in the front. Fidgeting with the diamond ring that rested on her middle finger, she gave herself a pep talk.

Yale Law.

That was the dream.

The assembly about the Ivy week was too boring, hence she had decided to skip school. Not that she expected anything else.
Reading the latest Gossip Girl blast, she called the Waldorf girl who would've been on her way back to home by now. It was astonishing how Blair was still considered a 'good girl' simply because she was a virgin but her brain worked as anything as good. If one didn't know better they'd even say Blair Waldorf was the stereotypical rich girl but Isabella did know better.