𝚜𝚒𝚡

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
THE LOST
WEEKEND
1.4
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
All these kids have got affluenza
Going wreckin' their daddy's Benza
crystal liquor cups and designer drugs,
They say, "Money can't buy you no love"
But a diamond cheers you right up
Give me none of your affluence
| Affluenza
- Conan Gray

4┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙All these kids have got affluenzaGoing wreckin' their daddy's Benzacrystal liquor cups and designer drugs,They say, "Money can't buy you no love"But a diamond cheers you right upGive me none of your affluence| Affluenza - Conan Gray

Hey Upper East Siders. There is nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise, and we hear Blair Waldorf's got a two- for- one special. Her mom Eleanor, who just returned from Paris, and Serena Van Der Woodsen, brunch buddies.
Meanwhile we've been told Isabella got her hands full with little Oliver. Where are mommy and daddy Iz or is that who you're fighting? And while our girls might have plans for the day, Nate and Chuck are fully booked for the weekend, if they survive it.
XOXO. Gossip Girl.

The weekend had finally arrived, and not without a drastically anticlimactic result to be shown for the public humiliation against Serena Van Der Woodsen. It had left Isabella with a bad taste in her mouth but it came down to Serena having to accept Blair's apology- which didn't make any sense, after all it wasn't like Blair was the one who slept with her best friend's boyfriend but who was Isabella to judge.

Rolling her eyes, the redhead bombshell slammed the flip phone closed having read the new Gossip Girl blast. She was happy that her 2 best friends had reunited but as Gossip Girl would say- 'Every happy ending is just a new beginning. Because on the Upper East Side, the good times never last forever.'

"Why so quiet Bubba?" She asks dismissing the phone lazily to the coffee table from her seat over the pristine contemporary white armchair.

"I think I like Alison." The younger Queen mutters, a blush rising on her cheeks. Cute.

"Why is that a problem?"

" I think I like Mason too but my friends said I can't like a boy." He tells, her smile falling noticing her brother in distress.

"You can like who ever you want. A boy or a girl." She says calmly while it wasn't easy being an open gay or bisexual, especially among the judge-y Upper East Siders she wasn't going to back down to stop Oliver to be who he was or wanted to be.

"Really?" He asked. His tone one of disbelief. It didn't matter that it it most likely their parents job to educate the young boy about his sexuality, but that wasn't going to stop her. Even though she herself knew close to nothing about the LGBTQ+ Community. She could figure it out. She always did.