Chapter 3: Sleep

Clarke:
I leaned into Bellamy's embrace and we both walked back to Bellamy's quarters. I stopped right before Bellamy reached for the door. Bellamy pulled his hand away from the door in puzzlement. "Something wrong Princess?" Bellamy asked slightly confused . "I should probably start heading back to my cabin. Its getting late." "But you have slept over plenty of times." He obviously doesn't get it until he says it aloud. "Ya but that was when I was sleeping over with Octavia not you and we weren't dating." I states and Bellamy says "We don't have to do anything Clarke, just sleep over! For me?" Bellamy says and I knows what was going to happen if I didn't give in. He would use puppy dog eyes, pout and tickle me until I gave in so to avoid all of that annoyance, I just agreed. We stepped into the living room of his and his sisters cabin. I had been there plenty of times but for some reason it felt different. Bellamy could sense my unease and called me on it. "You all right Princess? You seem a little tense." "Ya well it just feels so different in here now" I say and regret it the moment I say it. "How so?" He asked me with a smirk. "You know what just forget I said anything." I say hoping he will just do what I said.
Bellamy:
"I didn't know you wanted me so badly" I say raising my eyebrow. She roles her eyes at me and mumbled 'cocky idiot' of course she meant for me to here so I say something myself. "Well princess, what's it gonna be?" I ask my smirk growing. "It is obvious that you want me more than I want you." Clarke said grinning up at me with those beautiful ice blue eyes. "That may be true but I can see you want me to princess!" She kisses me slowly at first but then it turns fast and passionate. I pull at the hem of her gray t-shirt but she pulls away and says "not tonight." I frown and she knows what I want but apparently she didn't want to tonight. Maybe she just wanted to wait until we got more serious. Girls were so complicated sometimes. She doesn't have anything else to wear so I let her borrow a pair of Octavia's sweats for the night. I tried to get her to borrow one of my shirts but she had a t-shirt on already and declined my offer. We slept in the next day not wanting to get up. Of course Octavia had her alarm set for 9:30 so we didn't sleep in for that long. Although I would get what time I could with Clarke laying asleep in my arms.
Clarke:
I slowly wake up in Bellamy's embrace. He is looking at me and I frown when I realize he was staring at my chest. Man, guys will be guys I guess but it just felt weird. "Bellamy, you can stop staring at my chest now!" I say hoarsely. His eyes flicker to my eyes and says "Morning princess." He smiles from ear to ear. "Enjoying the view I see..." I say it a little meaner than I meant but I don't really care mostly because I can't blame him. He was a man after all. "What view? You mean the forest outside? Of course I'm enjoying the view." He says playfully. I slap his chest then try but fail to get up. He pulls me down so I am back in the same position and he kisses me and bites my lower lip begging for access. I slowly open my mouth and his tongue is on my mouth in seconds. We battle for dominance but before we can go any further, Octavia knocks and walks in. "Ewww! Get a room you two." "O, if you haven't noticed we are already in a room. And what do you need?" I say the first sentence playfully. "Well, Finn and Rebecca wants you two in the cafeteria ." I knew something wrong was about to happen but I had no idea what. "Just tell them we are busy O. I don't want to talk to Rebecca and I don't think your brother wants to see Finn, do you?" "Not at all. He is so annoying." Bellamy says and pulls me closer to him. "I agree" I say and Octavia just says "fine" and leaves. Me and Bellamy snuggle some more until Octavia comes back and tells us that they still want us in the bloody cafeteria.