°~•»two«•~°

"Hello Izuku.." A voice called out Izuku's name.

His voice was deep and menacing yet Izuku wasn't scared, in fact he was attracted. Izuku was in deep sleep, so he guessed that he was in a dream. He stood up from his seat and looked around the never ending darkness.

He walked around mindlessly, then after a few minutes of walking he saw someone sitting on a throne like chair. He had blood red horns, tanned skin, beautiful big black wings and a tail with a pointed tip. He looked like one of those devils he saw from pictures in his fantasy book.

Izuku went closer to the sitting man, and if I tell you he was happy to see Izuku... He's really really happy.

"U, uhm why did you call me? Who are you?" Izuku stuttered as he was now inches away from the sitting man.

The man smiled, "My name's Lucifer... Son"

Izuku's eyes widened and he hesitated to walk closer to him. He was confused as to why someone called him 'son', but to add more weirdness in the current situation, he didn't hate the way he called him his son.

"Lucifer??" Izuku asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Yes... Lucifer, the king of hell." Lucifer answered as he stood up.

Lucifer went closer to the smaller boy and hugged him tightly, Izuku flinched a little but also hugged back. He was warm, and Izuku liked warm things.

"But why did you call me son?" Izuku asked, now pulling back from the hug.

"You're not my son... But you are my successor" Lucifer smiled as he was kneeling in front of the boy.

Izuku was really confused, "... Successor?" He asked.

"You're the successor of my throne... Izuku" Lucifer chuckled slightly.

He wouldn't deny at how cute the little guy in front of him was. He was no pedo but the way his face scrunches from confusion was really cute, he had hoped to lock Izuku in a room forever where he will only see his face but alas... He can't do that to the direct descendant of the past rulers.

"But why me?" Izuku asked pointing his index finger to himself.

"... Believe it or not, you're the direct descendant of the past rulers... Its actually surprising how you weren't born in the underworld." Lucifer explained.

"But im not... A demon" Izuku hesitated to speak, he was still shocked from the new piece of information.

" You're a half demon, and me turning you into a full one can make you have better understanding of your powers.." Lucifer explained once again,

Lucifer picked up Izuku in his arms and went back to his seat, he sat Izuku on his lap as he continued explaining about what was happening and what was about to happen.

(Summary of the current situation)

—Izuku is the direct descendant of the past rulers, he was made by their own magic and blood and was then later on passed through human generations.. Lucifer waited for the day someone with the blood of all the rulers just to pass on the throne.

—Izuku's quirk isn't actually a quirk, its a devil's power. Which probably explains as to how his quirk wasn't registered before.

—Lastly, he just found out he was immortal. Well more of only he can kill himself, why? Cause the author says so. Deal with it.

(Back to the story)

To say Izuku was surprised was an understatement. He didn't actually know how to react, he didn't even know if he should believe this as it was still a part of his dream.