°~•sixteen•~°

"My daddy's got a gun"

"Huh?"

"You better run~"

"Wait.. Izubro.. Uh- You can rethink this!"

"Im sorry Ei but... You can't wake up my angel when she's having her beauty sleep"

"Damn.. Clam down Izu, Ei didn't mean it. Eri's just too cute" Sephelina squealed while taking Izuku's finger away from the trigger.

A moment ago, after coming back from the Police Station, Izuku, Eijiro, Sephelina, Stella and Katsuki went to the greenette's house. They instantly saw the sleeping figure of Eri, her body laying on the mattress of the couch.

Eijiro, who couldn't handle his urges, hurriedly picked up Eri. Causing the silver haired child to wake up, and Izuku to growl in anger.

That was also the reason why Eri pointed out that Izuku has a gun. That was pointed on Eijiro's head.

"Im.. Cute?" Eri tilted her head, and as if she was a cure for a pandemic, Izuku's anger washed away.

Picking up the girl from Eijiro's arms, Izuku circled her around. Muttering a line of "yes" while indulging the cute and sweet giggles of his daughter.

"Is he really that damn affectionate to a child?" Katsuki whispered to the smiling three while pointing at the father and daughter pair.

He received nods from the other people. After that, Katsuki held up his phone and recorded the whole scene, which was what the others were also doing.

"Daddy im getting dizzy.." Eri giggled out, holding tightly on Izuku's hands.

"Oh! Im sorry... Do you want to do anything else??" Izuku stopped circling her and was now hugging her.

Eri nodded her head, "Mhm! I want to watch that one movie where the boy.. C, court- courts? Courts the girl! She's very pweety! And she was.. Was, very pretty!" Eri slurred and stuttered between words.

And if Izuku had a second thought on Eri's endless cuteness, this memory will always play in his head. But then suddenly he halted and stared at her.

"Who made you watch that?"

"Hn? Uncle Frank was watching it and I came and watch with Uncle Frank too!" She smiled widely.

"Hm ok.. Let's eat waffles first before watching okie?"

"Okie!"

Eri went down and ran to the pantry room, looking for the waffle mix box she bought with Shota last week.

Izuku looked back at the stiff figures behind him.

"She.. Didn't watch what I think it is... Right?" Stella asked, her left eye slightly twitching.

Izuku sighed deeply and nodded, "I just hope the movie didn't reach the rated eighteen scene because... I'll kill Uncle Frank if that's what happened"

◐A Villainous Hero◐

After watching another movie, Izuku laid Eri back to her bed. She fell asleep in the middle of the movie, the five were actually quite glad that she slept. The memories of Barney from the movie made them shiver, yes they watched Barney.

The six didn't exactly like him.

Brushing off the horrifying clips of the purple dinosaur, the group of friends went out the house. Walking and talking among themselves as they walk to the Hero's Association.