°~•»seven«•~°

Its one in the fucking morning and im here writing another chapter because I woke up from a very inspiring dream😚

Yeah and I just noticed that I somehow like to start every chapter with random scenes and dialogue so I hope its not bad-

°°°°°

"Jump."

"Wha-!?"

"I said jump."

"No!"

"If I say jump, you... Jump!"

Izuku pushed Frank off of the building, he also followed suit and summoned his wings. Catching the screaming man, Izuku laughed.

A few hours ago, Izuku and Frank were doing experiments inside one their private labs. Two days had passed since the entrance exams, and Izuku finally asked Frank on what his job and quirk was.

"I also have an IQ quirk, basically gives me every intel on both newly made, ancient or even non existing gadgets and experiments. I work for the government, checking and analysing quirks as a quirk doctor is just my side job" Frank explained.

And that's how they ended up inside one of his private labs. Coincidentally, one of his experiments went haywire, resulting in their current situation.

The fire exit and the entrance was blocked off by his tables and their only choice was to go to the rooftop and basically almost commit suicide.

"Y'know Uncle Frank, if I weren't there with you, you would've died" Izuku sighed as they flew back to their home.

He didn't even look back at the exploding building. Izuku had already planted some demons, they talked to each other via telepathy.

"My lord, there are no humans within the area and the only building that got destroyed was the main one." The demon stated, disappearing slowly.

"Ok good job."

Frank grumbled a little, "I guess I should thank you huh... What do you want?"

"Im a hero, I don't save people and expect something in return... But if you insist~ Can you write down some new weapons for me to try and make??" Izuku asked, stars in his eyes.

"Ok, I'll give you a list later" Frank sighed as the sight of their house was nearing.

After a few more flaps from Izuku's wings, they landed down on the porch. Frank was basically freeloading off of Shota, that explains why he was also living in the same place as them.

Izuku opened the door and the sight of Nezu made him smile widely, but then the smile went away so quickly when he saw the familiar faces of the Yagi's.

"Uhh, what are they doing here?" Izuku asked pointing at the three.

The greenette and the tall man replaced their shoes with their house slippers and went closer to the group. Aizawa was grumbling, as always, and Nezu wasn't smiling. In fact he looked annoyed.

"My son-!" Inko was cut off by Izuku.

"Ew."

"E-eh? S, son??" Inko hesitated to speak, stuttering as she lowered her arms.

"Im not your son, you disowned me... Remember?" Izuku stated placing a small kiss on Shota's forehead and bowed at Nezu.

"Ok. Fine. We're here to say that we're taking you back" Inko harshly spoke.

"And I don't want to" Izuku pouted teasingly, sitting on one of the chairs.

"We don't care if you don't want to. You're coming back and that's final" Toshinori demanded, attempting to hold the younger's arms.

Izuku moved away from his seat and laughed, "I can sue you for kidnapping if that were the case... All Might."

Toshinori's eyes widened when he heard what Izuku said, he didn't know that Izuku knew who he was.

"You villain.. How did you know im All Might!?"

"Lucky guess?" Izuku laughed once again.

"Why you-" Toshinori was then cut off by Nezu.

"Changing subjects! Now that Izuku said he doesn't want to come back to your household, and the legal guardian also doesn't want to... Then the case is closed!" Nezu clasped his paws.

Izuku nodded along with Shota and Frank, the four was now drinking green tea which was just made by Frank. After a sip from the tea, Izuku spitted out the substance.

"Hot.."

"Thanks."

Izuku looked at Shota in disgust, which the raven haired man just shrugged and continued drinking his tea. He was quite out of character today because he their coffee supply, that was claimed as unlimited, was actually limited.

"That's not fair! Im the Symbol of Peace--" Toshinori was cut off once again.

"Symbol of peace or not, you still can't disobey the laws.. Or are you saying you'd break the laws just for me? How bitterly sweet" Izuku laughed out as he cupped his cheeks.

Izumi, who was quiet, then spoke "Who would want to do that for a villain like you?"

"I will." Shota, Frank and Nezu all stated at the same time.

Defenseless, the family of three marched out of the house. Izuku could hear a quiet mumble from Izumi, she was complaining on how her parents wanted to take back a villain.

"Oh my, im very sorry for that Nezu Sensei!" Izuku bowed again, apologising.

"No its ok, at least they won't make a move on you for some time" Nezu stated as he walks out the door with Shota.

"I'll be back before eleven" Shota stated, disappearing with Nezu on his shoulder.

Izuku sighed deeply before taking his seat once again, finishing his tea. Izuku dazed out at the dark sky presented outside their house. He saw Frank go in a room and go back to the living room.

He was now holding a pen and a small notepad, Frank started scribbling on the paper. There were drawings and notes on it, Izuku just listened to the sound of the pen hitting the surface of the paper as he kept watching the clouds and moon move.

After a few minutes Frank handed Izuku the notebook, Izuku smirked and hugged the grown up man for a little while.

"Why thank you for the wonderful weapon ideas, my dear uncle~!" Izuku cooed as he went upstairs to his room.

Izuku closed the door of his room and he read each and every detail of the notepad. He smiled as he kept training on how to form the weapons without losing a large amount of blood.

"Lucifer will be happy after I finish all of these.." Izuku smiled wider, looking like he was sadistically smiling at his torture victim.

Chapter seven End

°°°°°
I've got to admit, I forgot Franken Stein existed, so I made this chapter where Izuku spends time with both his adoptive parent and his uncle! Ft. My not so happy eyebags;)