°~•»four«•~°

"I like you Izuku!"

"Im sorry but I don't.."

"W-what? Why??"

"I don't know maybe because I don't know you?"

"T-then-!"

"Nope."

"And that's how you reject an offer, Sho" Izuku stated as he bows at the clapping audience in front of him with Sephelina.

Five years have passed since the day Izuku was adopted by Shota, which was actually never planned and the male only thought of it after thinking of the Pros instead of the Cons.

Right now, Izuku and Sephelina were reenacting a confession rejection for Shoto who was having trouble with rejecting the confessions from countless women in their school.

"I see.. How are you guys so good at this?" Shoto asked out of curiosity.

Izuku and Sephelina looked at each other for a second before looking back at the seated male, shrugging their shoulders.

"Maybe because Seph's always rejected and Izu's always rejecting" Stella giggled as she receives glares from the pair.

"U-uhm Todoroki senpai... Can I talk to you for a second?" A girl suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Momo looked at her wrist watch and spoke, "A second has already passed."

The four laughed while Shoto chuckled slightly, he just stood up and followed the unknown girl. Hearing the short words of encouragement from his friends, not like he needed it.

Unbeknown to Shoto, the five was actually following behind him. They wanted to see if the male would actually follow their words.

"Todoroki senpai... I like you! Please go out with me!" The girl stated bowing her head.

They were now on one of the empty classrooms. The mood would've been perfect, they were by the window and the wind blew from outside as if they were in some romance anime. But sadly,

"Sorry but I don't" Shoto answered monotonously.

"W-what? Why??" The girl asked, now staring at the male's cold eyes.

"Because I don't know you.." He spoke the same words Izuku stated earlier.

"T-then-!"

"Nope." Shoto ended, walking out of the class leaving the girl heartbroken.

The five were trying their hardest not to laugh. They felt bad for the girl but the way Shoto restated the same words Izuku said earlier was hilarious.

After the whole confession, they ran back to their classroom. Anything can happen to them but making Shoto angry at them was a huge no no.

As you can see, Izuku and his friends are having a fun life. They were all 13 year olds right now and in middle school.

The group of friends attended the same school as scholars, and their friendship have never been as fortified as now. Izuku now having a good grip of his powers and the worst outcome he can only have from overusing it was him being unconscious for a day.

The day Izuku told his friends he was kicked out, they were all held back by Izuku from them throwing his old family in jail. Which was close to impossible as they were pro heroes in the top ten.

Imagine the shock the five had when they found out he was the son of the number one and five hero.

Besides the fact that Izuku had gotten inside a schol as a scholar with his friends and him being adopted by Shota, he had also built a reputation for himself.