°~•seventeen•~°

Izuku can be seen walking away from the Principal's office, three days had passed by ever since the 'interrogation' with the leader of the league.

Izuku was pouting and as well as whining quietly, while walking back to his classroom. It was obvious that there had been a rather bad news that Nezu reported, Izuku can hardly be seen looking like this.

The greenette knocked on their humongous door, not like knocking is needed. The door opened and Izuku walked pass the person that opened the door for him, not even looking at their eyes.

"Hey Izu, what happened?" Sephelina asked Izuku, she was the one who opened the door.

Sephelina's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion, it was also weird for her to see their leader like this. Izuku raised his hand and made a round motion, understanding the sign, Sephelina went to her other friends.

"Shigaraki and Kurogiri escaped earlier" Izuku pinched his nose and the six people surrounding his seat were perplexed.

Eijiro, Stella, Shoto, Momo, Sephelina and Katsuki, the six standing students either gasped or widened their mouths and eyes. They all expected that they will soon escape, but not this fast.

Suddenly, amidst the serious atmosphere, Katsuki let out a laugh and pointed at a rather dejected Shoto.

"Ha! You owe me twenty bucks Icy Hot!" Katsuki laughed out.

"Seriously? You made bets on this subject?" Momo asked as she was now also pinching the bridge of her nose, shaking her head slightly.

"Atleast I had more faith that the police can hold them longer" Shoto crossed his arms, ignoring Momo's statement.

"Hah!? Atleast I fuckin' won!" Katsuki retorted, also crossing his arms while looking up at the taller male.

"I was about to say that it's not manly to place bets on this, but I remembered.. I was also about to join your game" Eijiro looked to the other side to avoid Momo's glare.

"Not gonna lie but I was also about to join these idiots" Stella shrugged, sitting besides the small space on Izuku's chair.

"Seph??" Momo looked at Sephelina and sighed once again when the other ravenette avoided her eyes.

"Well back to topic.. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY TOY IS GONE THIS FAST" Izuku whined on Stella's shoulder, he was now backhugging the girl.

"Seriously? You're worried about that??" Momo asked, it was obvious that she was done with her friends.

"Oh no obviously, im also sad that Tenko didn't have faith in my words.. And I was also about to offer him a chance to attend here" Izuku pouted once again.

"Oh you can do that?" A newly arrived voice resonated through the ears of the seven, hesitantly looking up, the seven shivered.

There stood Aizawa Shota, Izuku's father and Class 1-A's homeroom teacher, with his hair floating and his eyes glowing red. The seven didn't even hesitate to move when they saw the raven haired male.

"But I really can tho~" Izuku smirked back up at his father, who ignored the words of the greenette.

"Now that everyone's seated, let's start our lesson for today" Shota walked back to his table, slamming his folder on the wooden pedestal.

◐A Villainous Hero◐

"Ah Tomura.. So what did you experience in there?" A person who had tubes and different kinds of life supporting lines attached to them, spoke.

He was the one who teleported the two villains back to their base. Seeing—technically not—that Tenko had cuts and bruises all over his body already answered his question.

"See what I told you about heroes being fake?" The person asked in a matter of factly tone.

Weirdly, Tenko didn't speak nor look back up at the screen, where the person can be seen. Tenko was just looking at the red brick wall, his eyes dull and emotionless. He had began looking like that ever since his talk with Izuku three days ago, the blue haired male felt empty.

"Tomura? Kurogiri, why isn't he answering?" The person looked back at the mist looking guy.

Kurogiri looked at the television, his yellow eyes piercing through, and shrugged his shoulders. Not acknowledging him was one thing, but if Kurogiri didn't even know the reason is another.

"Huh weird... Kurogiri try to get him out of his trance" The person ordered Kurogiri, who nodded in response.

Kurogiri summoned a portal beneath the standing male's feet, and summoned another on the low ceiling. Tenko fell down from the top portal, and it seemed like it worked.

"Huh? Sensei? Why am I here??" Tenko asked as he looks around frantically.

"I saved you from prison," The person, who Tenko referred as 'sensei', seemed glad that his student was now awake.

"Oh.. Is that so?" Tenko laughed out quietly while rubbing the back of his head.

If the person had eyebrows, then he would've raised one eyebrow up. His student was acting out of character, he expected him to throw a tantrum for successfully capturing him.

"Did you find out anything new while being near the heroes?" Sensei asked as he adjusted one tube.

"We- I found out that there are heroes in training that the seemed like heroes" The new piece of information caught Sensei's attention.

From all of his hundred years of living, he had never heard of this kind of news. A hero in training that looks and acts like a hero, but then it hit him. Why is Tenko littered in bruises?

"Then.. Who gave you those bruises??" Sensei asked as he studies the obvious cuts from Tenko's body.

"Uh- well... Uhm.." Tenko hesitated to answer, he himself didn't know why he acted like that. Was it because of the words of the greenette last time? Who knows.

"They forced me to speak out, it didn't work tho" Tenko lied and told the truth at the same time, he was forced but he did give in. But, there was no harm in lying to his sensei once right?

"As expected from my successor, im proud of you Tomura" Sensei smiled maliciously, and for the first time ever..

Tenko didn't like the familiar smile.

Chapter seventeen End

°°°°°
This chaptes is a POV of my third baby, Shiggy!!