Chapter 1

As I made my way out through the gates of hell (school) I finally realised I had a year of freedom.

My long brown hair was waving around in the wind as I drove my convertible at a medium pace. I was heading towards my home in South California, I live in a massive house in Malibu that is too big for a giant. I am more of a tiny apartment tumblr girl to be to be honest. I was driving my silver Chevy, which also has a convertible rooftop.

By the way my name is Jessie, Jessie Evans. I am turning 19 tomorrow on April 6th. I have long light brown hair that has natural curls and natural highlights. My eye colour is just your typical blue eyes with a crisp light blue middle. My Mother and Father are the type of parents who will diss own you if you did something bad or get drunk once etc.. I think they expect me to be their perfect little girl just like my brothers were perfect little boys. Both of my brothers have completed their education at Harvard. Michael who is 28 is a successful surgeon who gets paid a ton for his work. Next is Tom, he is the brother I look up to, he always has my back no matter what. He is an engineer and has been for like 3 years. He is only 24. I forgot to mention that I am the only girl because I have a younger brother Kade who is 16 and he is a nightmare, he misses school everyday and fakes report card and everything like that. He doesnt really come home much because he spends all his time with his friends or his girlfriend Mandy. Mom and Dad think he is perfect like Mike (Michael) and Tom. On the other hand Mom and Dad basically hate me, I don't them anything they do because if they found out I did drugs occasionally and got drunk at parties, they would kick me out. When I was 16 they found out I had sex with my boyfriend, so they pretty much are disgusted by me. Okay okay enough of my background story! I'll get on with my shitty ass life.

I pulled up in the long driveway leading to the water fountain in my front yard. I was blasting my favourite song in the whole world which is Chocolate by the 1975. I jumped out my car not opening the door and ran up to the front door still singing Chocolate.

I shoved my key into the door expecting my mom to be sitting in her $7,000 arm chair reading her stupid magazines, instead of seeing that I noticed that no one was home. I'm okay with no one being home because that means I can play my music as loud as I want and sing as horribly loud as I can. I took my key out of the door and slammed the door behind me not even caring if it was locked or not, I skipped over to the kitchen putting my bag down on the counter as gently as I could trying not to break my laptop. I Opened the cupboard to heaven, which is food. I like food a lot especially cake and pizza, oh and I am also a big fan of pasta so make that and you will win my love. I grabbed some left over pizza from last night and ran upstairs to my big room.

I was just about to get ready moms annual mother daughter dinner she holds every year. Its so pointless all my mom does is brag about how good I do in school and how perfect I am when we both know that's not true. I stripped down into my underwear and bra. I didn't really want to take off my 1975 top it was my fav, but as I was heading to my bathroom my phone buzzed.

(J=Jessie, M=matt)

M. Hey babe you coming to josh's party tonight. Everyone is going!

Holy shit I totally forgot, tonight was the night of the biggest party of the year, it was the end of year party held by a popular kid in our school. Oh and Matt he is my amazing boyfriend. He has thick brown hair and a deep green color for his eyes, he is no where near like me he lives in the outer part of Malibu which is less richer and I live right in the heart of Malibu. He is already 19, his birthday is January 23rd.Matt is quite popluar at school, i guess im lucky to have him.I don't know what I am going to do because I can't miss the party tonight but I can't miss the dinner because apparently I was going to be receiving birthday gifts from each mother of my so called friends. The girls that are coming to my moms dinner thing tonight are all the populars. I am dredding Heather coming tonight she is basically Regina George. I hate her a lot and she has mutual feelings, however she has a thing for Tom, my favorite sibling. She always hits on him and I can just tell he gets uncomfortable.

I had a plan for what I was going to do tonight, so I decided to stay for the dinner part of tonight and once dinner was finished, before the parents get drunk and stay up all night I would excuse myself from the table. I would run apstairs and change and climb out my window with Matt waiting there for me in his pick up truck.

J. Hey yeah I should be able to get there except will you be able to pick me up? Mom has her stupid dinner on tonight??!!

Matt almost replies to me instantly.

M. Yeah sure babe see you at like 8??

I don't reply and just keep on getting ready for tonight. I don't have the same fashion sense as Heather, Kris, Jamie and Scarlette. They are too posh and skanky for me.