Chapter 5

After sitting outside for so long I decide to go back into my room and start to pack, I wanted to get away as soon as I could to be honest to you. I grabbed all my suitcases and bags and shoved clothes, shoes, panties and bras in and other essentials. I was halfway through packing my stuff when Tom was knocking on my door yelling at me to let him in. I take my time on getting over to the door and toss up whether to let anyone in my room because I am still so angry.

"Fine if you won't let me in I'll just tell you out here. Mom and told told me to tell you that your new house is fully furnished already and they will give you the address when you decide to leave."
I ignore Tom and walk over to my laptop and play some songs from the 1975s album.

I finished packing all of my stuff by 4:30 not even stopping to eat lunch, I decided to get out of my room and ask my parents about the house.

"Hey sorry I reacted that way but I'm just shocked you don't want me here. But before you speak I want to know if I have to drive there or can you buy me a plane ticket?"
They look at each other in confusion and then nod at agreement to each other.
"Honey I think it would be best if you stop wasting our money but since you have wasted your whole birthday packing and being upset, we have decide to buy you a plane ticket for you and Matt. Only so your not alone."

I say thanks and don't even bother telling them that I'm done with Matt forever, I just take the advantage of no one going to be in the seat next to me. My flight to Omaha was at 10:00 tonight and I was really looking forward to leaving this life behind.

I quickly run up to my room and relax a bit before I have to leave. I am a bit nervous about moving to Omaha, like out of all places why would my parents but me a house in Omaha? I don't care really because I'm sick of them and the way they treat me even though I'm not home often.
"JESSIE, WE WE ARE LEAVING NOW" I'm happy that Tom is taking me to the airport not mum and dad.
I run down stairs with all my bags, which is only 3. I say my goodbyes to my parents and meet Tom in the car, he starts the car and makes his way to the airport. The whole car trip is silent and the radio isn't even off. I totally forgot that I won't have my car over in Omaha, shit how am I going to go places with no car.
"I take it I have to purchase my own car over in Omaha?" Tom just looks at me and nods with a sad look in his eyes. Why is he sad? I'm not that sad that I'm leaving, he shouldn't because I don't want him to.

We pulled up out the front of the airport and Tom stopped the car, he hugged me for what seems like ages and then helped me get my bags.
I made my way through the doors and checked myself in at the gate, I took a seat and waited for my flight to be boarded.

"Flight 568 to Omaha is now being boarded" i got woken up by the ladies voice on the loud speaker.
I walked through the tunnel and onto the plane, I pushed through a bunch of people so I could get to my seat quick. As soon as I sat down in my seat I put my headphones in and turned on the 1975 and closed my eyes.
------------------------------------
I walked up to the large house and walked inside only to see Matt standing in the lounge, Matt was sitting in my house smoking and he had a drink in his hand. I walk up to him and slap hi-
"Uhm excuse ma'am, we have arrived in Omaha" I jump up in fright, I don't even know what I dreamed about, I mean why?
I walk of the the plane and go to collect my bags.
J. I've arrived safely in Omaha!
T. Yaaaay! I'll see you soon enough
I don't reply to him but my bags arrive, I walk to the front doors and wait for a cab to come. Shit.!..
J. TOM WHAT IS THE ADRESS QUICK!!!
T. The address is 789 hotly av , Omaha.
J. Thanks xx
I motion a cab towards me and put my bags in the boot, I gave the driver the address to my new house and sit back while he drives like a maniac.
The cab pulled into the driveway of a massive house, bigger than mom and dad's house. I double check with the driver that this is the right house. He confirms .
I get my bags out of the boot and walk up to the front door and find a key under the mat and at the door, I assumed that this key was for the front door. I put the key in And turned it only to hear a click, yes I'm in.
I barge through the door to see a beautiful furnished house, all the furniture is not what I expected, it is a modern style house. I expected it to be all fancy furniture.
I put my bags down at the door and explored the house, I walked straight forward to find a big kitchen with no pans or cutlery, I will get some later along with new bed sheets and food.
I really hope there is someone nice next door so I can make a friend, only because I don't have a car yet.
I make my way upstairs and there is a long corridor leading to 4 rooms, I open the first door to the left and it is a study like room, I open the door next to it and it is a bathroom / washing room, I open the next door on the right and it is a small sized room, decent yet plain, I open the last door and I fell in love.
It was a large room, I'm guessing it was the master bedroom. It had it's on bathroom, walk in wardrobe, a king bed and a huge balcony with the view of next doors backyard.

I fall back onto my bed, I guess I could get used to this.