Chapter 11

"Why, your moms just going to tell me to leave anyway" I say in a judging tone.

"Because I want to spend more time with you. And no she won't just because she doesn't like us hanging out, doesn't mean you can't come over" Jack blurts out.

I really don't understand why he wants me to come over. we have known each other for 2 days now and to be honest I really like this guy. But hen there is Sammy, oh god I don't need to decide who I like now if need to focus on now.

"Um alright, as loans your mother doesn't get mad at us"

"Oh she will but we will just ignore her. I can do what I want now" jacks say getting closer to me."
I nod and follow him inside, he opens the door as quietly as he can and tip toes inside. His parents were siting in the lounge room watching t.v, we crept past them up towards jack's room.
After what felt like a matrix movie, we finally reached jacks room.

"Okay so that wasn't easy" jack laughs.

"Yeah we'll I'm sure a professional at it" I blurt out without thinking.

"What is that supposed to mean" jacks says sounding hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud. I just though that because when I first met you, you were trying to sneak in the door, that's all."

Jack nodded and led me to his bedroom.
His room was neat and tidy, quite large and spacious. It was decorated with plain blues and whites, it was a nice room.

"Okay so this is just your room ?" I ask

"Uh yeah why wouldn't it be" jack replies with a small laugh.

I don't answer him, I make my way around his room and carefully examine things.

"Do you wanna come sit here next to me?" He ask motioning me towards the spot next to him on his bed.

I walk towards his bed and take a seat next to jack, his bed was like a cloud.

" I really want to get to know you better and start spending more time together" jack says putting his hand on my thigh.

"Well so I do I"

Jack slowly leans across and connect his lips to mine.

"I'm sorry I can't do this, not now at least" I say disconnecting lips with jack.

"Look I'm sorry I rushed things but can you at least come over tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yes sure but I'm going to leave now, thankyou for everything" I walk out of his room trying to remember about his mother not liking me.
I walk downstairs and hope that I don't run into them because I don't have time to talk to people that hate me.

"Jessie? Hi what are you doing here so late ?"
I recognised the voice straight away,