Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of commotion coming from downstairs. I was so confused, first of all I got woken up earlier than planned and second of all I was sorta scared in a way because everyone down there sounded scared or something. I finally woke up fully and made my way too the staircase, I walked to the fifth step down and sat there listening to everything that was going on.

"MOM YOU CANT DO THIS TO HER SHE HAS HER WHOLE LIFE BASED HERE" I heard Tom scream to mom.

I decide to walk the rest of the way down and pretend I heard nothing, only because I knew as soon as I walk in there it will all stop and be normal again.

"Morning guys" I say in a raspy voice.

" happy birthday sweetie" both my parents say with a fake happiness. "We have your birthday present for you, well actually we have two birthday presents for you" I motion them to show me but they don't get it, eventually mom understands and walks over to the couch which has two wrapped items.

My moms hands me one of the two items and I accept it and stare at for about 30 seconds before opening the square shaped present.
I open the present, I can't believe my eyes. My parents, I repeat my parents bought ME a canon 650 eso. Best present ever.

"Honey Tom told us how you wanted to start making making videos online so we wanted to help you out" I don't care what my mom has to say I just hug them all. My mom was in shock because I never show any love to my mom or dad, I guess it's just because they never really had that touchy feels love relationship like every other kid. Mom and dad were always busy with work that I would just sit there bored out of my mind, until a little bundle of joy came so I could play with him and not be bored.

"Jessie there is still one more present your father and I have for you" I was really excited it was probably like a microphone so my sound was crisp for the videos. My mom handed me a little box. A microphone wouldn't fit in that, I'm so bummed. I shook the box only to hear a rattling sound, it's probably a crappy necklace dad bought.
I unwrapped the box and opened it up, it was a set of keys.

"Uhhhhhm what are these for" mom and dad were watching me so close that I couldn't move.

" well since I know you hate us, you can't deny it. Me and your dad decided to buy you a house! Your 19 you can go to university and not have us to keep you from doing what you want" I mean it's a great present but they clearly don't want me in the house anymore. Geez what a nice way of telling me.

"Oh my god thankyou so much mom and dad I love you both right now" I was so happy with this present.

"The house is double story, we have paid it off so there is no payments needed, oh and there is one thing you should now. Since you are moving away from us I though you should fully move away, your house is located in Omaha" I just froze I dropped the box out of my hands and ran upstairs and I to my room locking the door behind me.

I sat out on my balcony for a good half an hour before taking my phone out and ranting to the world.

@faithfulsociety- okay guys I'm so pissed off. It's my birthday today and my parents gave me a camera, that's good right? Yeah well they also basically forced me out of Malibu, they bought me a house in Omaha:( #parentproblems.

Again after I tweeted I got numerous amount of retweets and favourites.

@jackgilinsky- omg that's so good Omaha is great!

I checked his tweet, he tweeted it 10 minutes ago and he already has 1k retweets and 3k favourites. I decided to some background checks on this Jack Gilinsky guy, I went on my laptop and went straight to google, I searched up just his name and it came up with how many followers he has on vine which is 6 million. I click on images, damn he is fine as heck. He has the best jawline I think I've ever seen in my whole life, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. I go back on my twitter and realise all these fangirls love him because he does these different tours/meet and greets with a whole bunch of guys, he is also a singer and his so called best friend also named jack raps. I decide to dm him.

@faithfulsociety- hey😜
omg I am actually the biggest loser right now, I just said hi to him that's all god I could of said hey my names Jessie but no. Almost instantly he replied.

@jackgilinksy- hey beautiful😏 I didn't seem to get your name...
@faitfulsociety- my name is jessie. I am a singer off vine :)

He doesn't reply I guess he got so busy with all his fans or something. He seems nice though, I'm really actually looking foward to moving to Omaha.