Chapter 2

I heard the door open and I am just going to assume it was Tom only because he finishes work at around 4:30 and its around 5 o'clock. I quickly slipped on my guns and roses muscle tee and a pair of light washed shorts.

I ran downstairs as quietly as I could just in case it wasn't tom, because if it was Mom or Dad I would go straight back to my room with no hesitation. I don't really like talking to them because all they say to me is basically them wishing I was more like Heather or Michael, I don't really get along with Michael much because he is never around anymore.

"TOOOOOMM" I yell as I ran into the lounge room jumping onto his lap and hugging him.

"Heyy, Jessie don't you have to get ready for moms little dinner thing tonight"

"Yeah don't remind me" I say getting up and walking back upstairs into my room.

I clicked the button on my iPhone 6 and I was shocked. It was already 5:45, mom told me the other night people will start to show at around 6:15. Shit. I went into my closet and found my favorite dress. It is a dark purple dress that comes just below my butt. It has light gold button down the spine. It is a high neck make with spaghetti straps. I grab a pair of medium heeled black pumps, I don't wear any makeup because I already have nice skin and I don't want to get any acne or zits from putting all that chemically enhansed rubbish on my face. The only makeup I do wear is mascara and lipstick, but only for special occasions. I was just about ready but I heard the doorbell ring downstairs, I quickly plug in my straightener so I can straighten all my curly bits in my hair.

"Tom get the door for me" my mom yells from the kitchen. I was almost certain it was Heather and Lindsay (heathers mom) because when Tom opened the door all I could hear was a girly flirty laugh that was so annoying. I quickly finish my lips, I apply my matte red colour and careful walk down stairs, let me just tell you this. I haven't had a very good relationship with heels, 4/5 times I've worn them I've rolled my ankle or broken the heel of the shoe, to be honest I was probably high or drunk.

Once I reach the bottom of the stair mom and Lindsay just stare me up and down with their facial expressions in total shock and awe. I don't really care if they don't like my outfit because I do, I'm the type of person who does what she wants and if someone questions her choices she basically de friends them, I know that sounds pretty mean but I don't really have much friends and all of them are the same as me.

After and awkward 2 minute silence of my mom and Heathers mom looking at me, mom breaks the silence.

"Um honey the guest have arrived, go change into your nice dress for the evening" my mom says sounding angry but trying to stay calm.
I just ignore my mum, Heather walked up to me standing only inches away from me. She gave me the most evil dagger, after all that she put on a little show for our parents. She gave me the most longest fake hug I think I've ever had, she acts all normal and drags me upstairs into my room.

After following skipping Heather upstairs I started to wonder if Heather told her mom we were good friends, if she did that is absolute rubbish. Why would she do that. I sat down on my bed to scroll through twitter. I have been tossing up whether or not to start my own YouTube channel for the past month, I thought it would be easy to spread the word because I already have around 2k on twitter so people will come and watch me. I have 2k on twitter because I posted a vine of me singing a line from Chocolate, but of course I slowed it down and changed it into a nice melody. I quickly made a tweet.

@faithfulsociety- I really want to make a YouTube channel guys. If I made one would you watch my videos??💘

Minutes after I tweeted I got 10 favourites, 12 retweets and 1 new follower? Who would follow me now? I go on and check that I also have a mention in a tweet.

@jackgilinsky- hey I will watch your YouTube videos!❤️ I've seen your vine, your such an amazing singer.

Who is this guys? He has like over 5m followers on twitter and he is super hot. He seems nice. I decide to follow him back but I don't reply to his tweet.
Heather was sitting there on her phone speaking to the rest of the bimbos coming. I didn't notice what Heather was wearing before, she actually looks nice. She is wearing a silver cocktail dress, pink pumps with silver glitter scattered on them, her hair is in a tight ballerina style bun and her face is covering with a thick layer of makeup. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, great here they come the rest of them. I choose to ignore them and stay on my phone.

"GIIIIRLS, DINNER IS SERVED"

Everyone runs downstairs, but as for me I just keep my walking pace and take my seat next to my mother. Of course my mom makes vegetarian meals for dinner, all of the populars and their families go vegetarian because they believe it makes you skinnier and less bloated. That's not true.

I finish my small salad and my veggie burger and top it off with my fake champaign Lindsay supplied for us girls.

"May I be excused from the table mother?" Over the past years I've learnt to act polite and posh around mom and dad because that how they treat me, but when I'm with Matt and our friends I'm nothing like that.
I ran upstairs and quickly changed my dress, I slid on a tight red dress that finishes on the end of my butt. I change my heels to dark red and call Matt.
~In the call~
M. Hey yeah babe don't worry I just left my house I will be at yours in about 5 minutes
J. Ohh okay I'll see you soon bye.

I hear a car pull up in our yard, I look out my window to see Matt standing there in his black pants with the bottoms rolled up, he has his favourite baseball tee on along with black converse.
I walk onto my balcony, I take my heels off and throw them on to the grass down below. I make my way over the ledge of the fencing on my balcony. To be clear I locked my door in my room so mom can't come in, I don't really care if she finds out I'm gone.

I make my way off of the balcony and pick up my heels placing them back onto my feet, I run over to Matt and kiss him on the cheek. No words were said at all, he was acting strange, he wasn't driving good but there wasn't any problem because the party was only 2 blocks away from my house.