Chapter 7

Y/N POV

We made our way to the courtroom and went behind the prosecutor stand. Nearby, at the defendant stand, stood my father.

As the judge walked in, the others rose. We had brought Mic, Shinso, Shoto and Denki as our witnesses, while my father had his lawyer. Mr. Aizawa was allowed to speak first. "Your honor, I have found profound evidence that Mr. L/N over here has been abusing his daughter, both mentally and physically. We visited his residence earlier this morning to retrieve the most used items." The judge allowed Aizawa to come forward with the evidence. As they pulled out the items, recognition flashed in your father's eyes, and you tensed up. From the seats behind the stand, Todoroki held your hand, giving it a light squeeze. My father's lawyer spoke up. "Excuse me your honor, but how are you so sure that those belong to my client? Let alone that he used them to hurt his daughter?" Aizawa also handed over a few photos as my father seemed to be thinking of a way around this. 

There were pictures of my injuries, the room, and a small recording of what he said to me when he visited. My father came up with many excuses, but they were all weak.

~Time skip, because I don't know how else to continue (Aizawa POV)~

I watched as my new daughter signed her name, making me her permanent legal guardian. She beamed up at me, engulfing me in a hug as soon as it was official. Todoroki looked happy for his friend, as she had finally gotten a good fatherly figure, after all these years. I pat the top of her head as she continued to smile like a child in a candy store.

During the car ride back to the dorms, she seemed deep in thought. "Hey, Mr. Aizawa?" She suddenly spoke up. "I thought I said you could call me dad outside of class, but go on." Y/N's cheery mood had seemed to have worn off. "Are you sure that you want me as, you know, your legal child? I don't want to be too much..." She trailed off. "Y/N, your not my first child you know." Her head shot up in confusion. "So your married?!" I chuckled slightly, seeing as Todoroki was also caught off guard by this. "Yes, I'm married. You already know the rest of your new family though." She looked even more confused, while Todoroki looked even deeper in thought.  "Who-" I cut her off. "That's where we're going now."

Shoto POV: Aizawa has a secret love child? (Me here editing this in spanish class, and trying not to laugh since my teacher is strict af.)

~10 Minutes Later (Y/N POV)~

We pulled into the driveway of a house which I assumed was Aizawa's. It was nice, decent sized house. As we were walking to the door, I noticed a small grey and white kitten. "Omg, dad, you have a kitten?! It's so CUTE!"

 "Omg, dad, you have a kitten?! It's so CUTE!"

The Kitten^ 

He chuckled lightly as he unlocked the door. There stood Present Mic and Shinso. "Shinso is Mr. Aizawa's secret love child?!" Todoroki looked between them in disbelief. Mic and I started laughing so hard that we fell to the floor clutching our sides.

After we recovered, Aizawa showed me to a room, where I  would be staying whenever I wasn't at the dorms. It was a lot prettier than my old bedroom.

It looked like this (Pretend grey the carpet is wood):

"W-wow guys, I love it, It's so pretty!" I stared at it in awe

"W-wow guys, I love it, It's so pretty!" I stared at it in awe. Mic and Shinso looked proud. "Why thank you. Shinso and I designed it, with Mina's help too. She took a picture of your dorm so that we could see what style you liked." Mic stated like a truly proud father. The little kitten jumped onto my bed and curled up in one of the fluffy pillows as I smiled at the cute little fur ball.

I was beaming as I got back to the dorms, where Mina was waiting with her camera ready. "Aww, you guys didn't walk in holding hands again" she complained with a pout. Trying my best not to kill her right here and now, I felt someone pull me a bit closer. "Calm down, you don't want to get in trouble for murder now, do you?" Shoto whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. Shaking my head no, I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Guys, we won the case!" After a bunch of congrats, and some cake from Sato, I headed to my dorm to change into my gym clothes.

I made a sandwich really quick and headed for the door. "Where do you think your going?" I look up to find Aizawa, coming in for his weekly dorm check, you know, to make sure we ain't doing any illegal drugs or some shit. *Cough* Sero *Cough*

"I was headed out to train, you know, for the Sports Festival." I quickly said, tying to go around him. I wanted to go fix my weaknesses with my quirk and get more agile. "Todoroki told me you nearly passed out this morning." He looked at me as if daring me to deny it. "W-well, I didn't really pass out, I just needed some water." He saw right through my downplay of the situation. "Todoroki's going to train with you." I sighed, knowing there was no way out of this. "Fine.."

A few minutes later, Todoroki came down into the common room and we head out to Training Ground Beta. After an hour of constantly using our quirks, I was able to use two at a time. "Shoto look! I can use my wind and water at once!" I did it again, exerting a little more power than I had the first time. He came over and hugged me. "Good job, Y/N. You got better! Now, we should go back to the dorms, you look like your almost at your limit." He dragged me into the girls dressing room. "Change, and then come on. Remember you promised the girls you would hang out? I'll walk you there." He closed the door behind him, letting me change out of my gym clothes.

~At the common area~

"Hey girls! You all ready?!" They all shouted "Yeah!!" in unison, and with that we headed off to binge watch movies in my dorm and eat way too much chocolate.

~Todo POV~

"Alright, lets go." Midoriya led the rest of the dekusquad to his dorm, which was pretty far from Y/N's. Uraraka spoke up first. "Just ask her out already! She clearly likes you!" Tsu nodded along. "Yeah, I agree with Uraraka. You two would look good together." she said, and I simply smiled. "How do I ask her out though...?" Iida and Midoriya just looked at each other and turned back to me. Guess they planned this beforehand.

"Ok, so here's what we do..." Midoriya started.

Ok, I realized that I haven't been including many of the main characters. I just can't find much dialogue for them with this storyline. I've tried to add more of Bakugo, since I love his explosive nature, but it's difficult.

Also, If you have any ideas for the cat's name, I would appreciate them. I can't think of anything for them.

That's pretty much it, bye!