Chapter 8

~Todo POV~

It's been two weeks since the Dekusquad, minus Y/N, had come up with the plan to get us together. We had been spending a lot more time together, and the Bakusquad would help us out too. But now, It's the day of the sports festival.

At the beginning of the race, I froze half of the participants to the ground. When I took a glance back, more people had been able to dodge my ice than I thought. Y/N had melted some and was now hovering on air overhead. We got to a rope across a canyon. I froze it as I slid over. Y/N and Bakugo simply flew over. As we were nearing the finish, Bakugo and I were fighting for first, with Y/N and Iida a small distance behind us. Midoriya ended up using a piece of scrap metal to come in and propel himself. He came in first, me in second, Bakugo in third, Iida in fourth, and Y/N in 5th.

~Y/N POV~

I had gotten 5th place in the obstacle course, not bad. I'm just glad I didn't fall off my hoverboard, as I'm calling it, in midair. Next up was the cavalry battles. I started to help Shinso form a team. 

(I'm going to create a few characters since I don't want to mess up the original groups too much)

 Shinso was the rider, carrying all of our teams headbands while I secured it with a wind barricade. I was in front, acting like a shield. My quirk could counter almost anyone's.  Akari was our right defense. Her quirk allowed her to take sunlight and redirect it into a strong beam. Ahmya was our left defense, with her quirk allowing her to create a slippery black substance from her palms. We decided to team up with some students outside of our class, since everyone already had teams (T-T)

We managed to get into third place, with 950 points. Next up was the one-on-one battles. But first, we got a break to eat lunch! I ate lots of hydrated foods as I looked around for Shoto. We had been eating lunch together more often, and he seemed to smile a little bit more. 

As I continued to look around, I saw him walk out of a hallway and saw Midoriya follow not long after. *GaSp* Was he declaring more war on the smol bean?! Poor Midoriya's already got enough to worry about...

A couple minutes later, Shoto came back with his usual cold soba and I shot him a look. "What?" He asked, his voice slightly muffled due to the noodles he already started eating. "You need protein. Soba isn't going to work all the time." He finished the noodles in his mouth before speaking. "But it's worked for a whi-" He was cut off by me stuffing a piece of meat into his mouth. "Shuddup and eat your protein. You'll never win if you don't." He made a point of putting each piece of meat into his mouth angrily. I rolled my eyes as we continued to talk until Lunch Rush was over.

Up next was the one-on-one battles, with Shinso and Midoriya going first. Do I cheer for my friend or my brother? Or Both? Or none? I'm overthinking this... Midoriya answered Shinso right before realizing his mistake. "Dammit Midoriya, I warned you!" Ojiro shouted from behind me.

Right before he was about to step out however, he broke out of Shinso's brainwashing, and defeated him. Shinso came back to the stands looking and probably feeling defeated. "It's alright Shin, you tried your best and almost succeeded." I said, consoling my brother. At least he had gained some attention in that battle.

My attention was brought back to the ring when Todoroki almost froze the entire stand in his match against Sero. His match had ended within a minute. After a few more rounds, it was me against Mina. I had able to block pretty much all of her attacks, gradually cornering her. Once she was a few inches from the line, I used a gust of strong wind to push her over, winning my match. Great, now I would be up against Tokoyami...

It was a close game, but Tokoyami beat me. If I had continued to use my flames to weaken Dark Shadow, I would've gotten 3rd degree burns. Eventually, the match came down to Bakugo and Todoroki, where Todoroki was knocked out of bounds, unconscious.

We got the day after the festival off, to relax and recover a bit. And us girls had a revenge plan for the boys, mainly Kaminari and Mineta for making us wear those stupid cheer uniforms.

~Todo POV~

As I was heading back to the dorms after the festival, I noticed a certain H/C girl running towards me. Instead of stopping when she got to me however, she jumped into my arms. "Congrats Sho! You did amazing!" I was shocked, and I'm pretty sure I was blushing like crazy. "Th-thanks, we should head back to the dorms now." I said as we started walking towards the dorms. "Oh, by the way, us girls are hosting a sleepover in the common room later, you wanna come?" She asked hopefully.

I looked into her e/c orbs before answering. "Sure, I'd love to." She smiled one of the brightest smiles I've seen from her. "Thank you Shoto! You won't regret it!"

~Y/N POV~

Oh he's so gonna regret this. We were planning to use our 'charm' to get the boys to allow us to put makeup and such on them. "Ok, so just meet us in the common area around 7:00." I said. "Ok" he responded. We're evil. *evil laugh* *chokes* *Continues evil laughter *... I'm weird.