Chapter 12

~Y/N POV~

We had split up into groups, purposefully leaving Ochaco and Midoriya together. I went with Mina and Toru since we all needed to get more outdoorsy stuff. After we got what we needed, we decided to get some other things. We were at the mall after all.

We entered a brightly lit shop with tons of dresses. As I was looking around, Mina and Toru called me over. They held a short dress up against me, snickering lightly. I snatched it so that I could see it better.

 The neckline came down past my breasts and it was pretty short. "Where's the rest?" I asked, glaring at them. Yaomomo and Toru was used to wearing less fabric since her quirk requires skin exposure, but I did not want so much of my chest exposed like that. "Come on, Todoroki would love it~" Mina teased. "The best he's going to get are those pajamas we got two weeks ago." I said bluntly.

Two weeks ago Mina brought me pajamas that were a tank top and shorts. "Could you at least try it on? It's your size." Toru asked hopefully. I sighed. "Fine, but I'm not buying it unless It fits decently.

When I came out, Mina gasped and dropped the dress she was holding. "It's that bad, huh?" I asked. "YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!!" Toru shouted in my ear. Mina took a picture of me and showed me. The silky black color looked really pretty against my skin tone. With some silver accessories and the white heels I brought earlier, I would actually look good in it. Also, with a jacket or something, it could look good. "You know, I might actually buy it." I said looking at the price tag.

We then got a message saying that Shigaraki was in the building. Good thing we finished most of our shopping by the time that happened. He had cornered Midoriya, who only got free once Ochaco showed up. So much for letting them spend time alone together.

~Back at the dorms~

"Are you guys alright, I heard what happened." Shoto asked as soon as we entered. "Y- yeah, we're fine." Midoriya answered. "Well it's about time you got back. We made dinner." Shinso said from the kitchen. We all dropped our bags off at our dorms and came back down to enjoy the dinner Shinso and Shoto made for us.

A bit after dinner, dad and papa burst in through the door. "You encountered Shigaraki and didn't think to contact us?!" Dad yelled. I immediately shot to the other end of the couch from where I was on Sho's lap. "You could've gotten hurt!!!!!" Papa exclaimed, hugging me and Shinso as we avoided eye contact as much as possible.

After a long lecture from Aizawa, we headed up to bed. I nearly fell out of bed when I heard thunder outside. I quickly grabbed my phone to text Sho.

Y/N: Sho, you up?

Shoto: Yeah, what's wrong?

Y/N:  ... could I come to your room? The thunder brings back bad memories.

Shoto: Of course, just make sure you let Aizawa know before he has a heart attack.

Y/N: Thank youuuuuu

I grabbed my phone and robe and quietly sprinted up to Shoto's dorm. He opened on the first knock, pulling me inside protectively. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed as he crawled next to me. 

I then gave him a quick kiss, but it apparently wasn't enough for him. He pulled back in for another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate, eventually turning into a full on make out session. When we finally pulled away for air, I rested my head on his bare chest and fell into a peaceful slumber.

~The Next Morning (Shoto POV)~

I woke up and hugged Y/N, who was sleeping peacefully beside me. She looked so pretty while she slept. Her H/C hair falling over her calm, relaxed face, was just gorgeous. She started to stir as I looked away.

"Mmm.... morning Sho." She said tiredly. I turned back to face her, placing a small kiss on her forehead. "Morning love." She blushed as I said that. We then got up and got ready for the day.

~In The Common Area (Y/N POV)~

As I was about to put my toast in my mouth, Mina stood in front of me and cleared her throat. Slowly moving the bread away from my mouth, I looked up at her. "Mind telling me where you were?" Mina said sternly with her hands on her hips. "Uhhhhh... Sho's room?" I said quietly. Her jaw practically dropped. "You slept with him?!" She shouted loudly, causing the entire class to turn towards us. 

Shoto casually choked on his coffee as I shrunk back into my seat. Yaomomo just got out of her seat and went to her room, leaving her mystery tea on the table. "IS PONYTAIL JEALOUS OR SOMETHING?!" Bakugo said in his usual loud tone. "I think she is..." Jiro said. "You two should watch out, she wants Todoroki for herself, and she started coming up with a plan." Jiro said quietly. "Thanks..." I replied. Why would she do that? 

  There was one more day until we left for camp, and everyone was excited. We would be able to practice our quirks even more and experience different settings. I was relaxing a bit, training less per usual. We were going there to push our quirks past our limits an make them stronger, so why push myself to do it now?

I was in my room doing basic stretches and watching a movie when suddenly my door slams open. "We need to talk." Shoto said somewhat angrily.

I hate antagonizing Yaomomo, but it is for the sake of the story.😔

Also, how do you mark a story as completed? It's not NEAR done yet, just wondering.