Chapter 14

~Todo POV~

I sighed as I walked back to the class cabin. Along the way, I bumped into Uraraka. "Oh sorry Todoroki, I wasn't looking where I was going!" She said quickly, bowing a bit. "It's fine, I wasn't looking either." I started to walk away until I heard Uraraka call me back. "Todoroki wait! Did you try to talk to Y/N? Cause I couldn't find her!" I looked down. "Yeah, but she doesn't want to hear it. She's in Aizawa sensei's cabin if you want to talk to her." I said in my usual monotone voice. "Oh ok, thanks Todoroki!" She said, then ran off in the direction that I came from.

~Uraraka POV~

After Todoroki yelled at her and ran off, Yaomomo broke down in tears. Kirishima was the first to speak up. "You... drugged him?" He said at barely a whisper. "Yaomomo how could you?" Mina asked in the same tone. "I-I *sob sob* I thought *even more sobs* h-he..." She then broke down in even more tears. "I'm going to try to find Y/N..." I said as I backed into the forestry and took off towards the campsite.

After checking the bathroom and cabin, I bumped into Todoroki. I quickly apologized and after a quick conversation he told me she was in Aizawa sensei's cabin. I ran off in the direction of his cabin and knocked on the door. He opened it, probably expecting Todoroki since he was looking above me, around his height. Not seeing Todoroki, he looked down to see me. "Oh hey Uraraka." He said in is usual bored tone.

"Hey sensei, could I please talk to Y/N?" I asked with a pleading look in my eyes. He turned around and seeming to get permission, let me in. I saw a small yellow sleeping bag in the corner with Y/N's h/c hair draping over her face. It was probably Aizawa's old sleeping bag since it was much too small for him now. "Hey Y/N." I said in a soft voice.

"Hey." She replied in an unusually squeaky voice. "Ew, why was my voice so squeaky? Ok, whatever, what is it?" She said in her normal voice. I held back a giggle and made my way over to her. "Can I explain to you what happened?" I continued softly. Her breath hitched and she pulled the yellow fabric closer to herself, nodding slightly. 

"Yaomomo injected Todoroki with a drug, and forced him into a kiss." I said, completely forgetting Aizawa sensei was there. "She WHAT?!" He exclaimed from behind me. "S-so... Shoto didn't cheat?" She asked quietly. I shook my head. She then started crawling like a caterpillar to the door and I burst out in laughter. "Shut up, I don't wanna get out. Also, I'm not mad at Shoto anymore, I just need some time to process this." She said, glaring at me for that 'I mean it' effect. Mr. Aizawa smiled quickly, but then covered it back up with his usual expressionless mask. "I'll get you your own, if you'd like." He said, to where Y/N quickly nodded and continued being a caterpillar.

I touched her and with my quirk, led her back to our class' cabin. She then snuggled up in a corner far from the rest of the class and slept, just like Aizawa sensei would. I went up to Todoroki. "I explained to her what happened. She's not mad at you but she needs some time to think." I said to him. He nodded in understanding. "So, I should be able to talk to her tomorrow, right?" He asked. "Mhm! She should be fine by then. In the mean time, she's being a caterpillar." I said, gesturing over to my friend who looked like she was sleeping in a tiny cocoon. Soon later, we went to sleep. That is, after we tied Mineta up for our safety. I hoped that everything would work out...

~Y/N POV~

I woke up at what I guessed was around midnight. Looking around I saw Ochaco and Tsu closest to me, and Yaomomo the farthest. Looking over the the boys' side, I saw Shoto on his phone. I got out of the sleeping bag as quietly as I could and made my way over to him. I sat down next to his spot as he looked up at me. 

"Hi." I whispered quietly. "Hey." He whispered back. "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. I reacted too quickly and didn't let you explain." I whispered, turning my head away. I heard shuffling and soon was engulfed in a hug. "No, I'm sorry. For not being more careful when she got close to me. You never need to apologize to me." He whispered, still holding me close. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You have to go over to the girls side though, you're supposed to be there. He continued, still whispering. "Oh ok, bye." I said quietly as I went back over to the sleeping bag.

~The Next Morning~

A loud alarm blared through the cabin, startling everyone awake. We rushed and got ready, training started a lot earlier than I thought it would. When we got out, everyone was still tired, and surprisingly, Ayoama was not sparkling.😱

2 hours later, class 1B finally came out and stood in shock watching us. Everyone was doing their own thing. I was studying and creating plants at the moment. In around another hour I was supposed to practice new techniques with my water, since I can't do much with it at the moment. 

~After Training AKA When the L.O.V. Attacks~(Sorry for the time skips)

I had cleared most of the possibly poisonous smoke from the area and was now running towards the source. (I don't remember many details so just bear with me) I knocked them unconscious and proceeded to help my friends protect Bakugo. We helped tame dark shadow, and I nearly choked Shigaraki, if it weren't for Kurogiri warping him and the rest of the league back to their base. But they did end up getting Bakugo, and Midoriya was in critical condition and still moving. How that boy does it makes me very confuzzled. 

~After all the Drama~

I sat close to Shoto, absorbing the cool air that encased the right side of his body as he ran his fingers through my hair. Kirishima was a wreck. His best friend (secret boyfriend) had just gotten kidnapped and there was nothing we could've done about it.

Welp...

I would have posted this chapter earlier but I had a lot of schoolwork and I just started watching The Promised Neverland. The next chapters might come out a bit later than I usually do them. 

Also, if you haven't read the mha manga and want to, here's a link.

https://w21.readheroacademia.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-one/

Bye!