32

"Hey." Puck said as he looked at James. "Finn's out and I'm going out to look at another school with Quinn and Beth. Before I go, I think we should talk."

James nodded.

"You can't be here anymore." Puck blurted. "I need you gone by Saturday."

"Saturday?" James repeated. "That's two days away."

"Look, I've been patient and I've been accommodating, but I'm not putting you ahead of my daughter anymore." Puck said, shaking his head. "You fucked up, and I forgive you, but I need my family."

James furrowed his eyebrow.

"I'm gonna check in on you and I'll pay for your hotel or whatever, but you can't be here anymore." Puck told James.

Okay, fine." James said, calmly. "I really am sorry for what happened though, Noah."

Puck nodded. "I'll see you later."

"See you later." James echoed.

-

"I'm hungry." Beth complained as they left the second school.

"Let's go grab lunch then." Puck said as the trio got in the car.

"Did you like the school, Beth?" Quinn asked.

"No." Beth answered. "I like the other one better."

"Don't pick a school just because it's close to Daddy's house." Quinn told Beth. "Pick where you're gonna be happy."

"I like the other principal better." Beth told Quinn. "And the school."

"Okay." Quinn nodded as she looked at Puck. "Let's go grab some food. I'm starving."

Puck nodded and continued driving.

"My dad will be gone by Saturday." Puck said softly, glancing at Quinn. "I talked to him."

"Can we talk about this later?" Quinn requested. "When Beth's not around?"

Puck nodded.

"Daddy, can we go swimming today?" Beth asked.

Puck glanced at Quinn again.

"Yeah, I think so." Quinn answered as Puck pulled into the drive-thru.

"Is McDonald's okay?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "B, you want chicken nuggets?"

"Yeah!" Beth exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright, chicken nuggets for the girls and burgers for the guys." Puck said. "What about drinks? Sprite, Q?"

"Please." Quinn nodded.

"Chocolate milk." Beth requested. "Please."

They went through the drive-thru and got their food and drinks. Quinn checked the bag while Puck drove home.

"B, guess who's at the house." Puck said as he parked the car.

"Who?" Beth asked.

"Go see." Puck told her as he got out.