8| Party with the new boy

MATTHEO'S POV:

"I do. I just don't care."

"No I don't think u do." I let go of her completely and took a few steps back.
I had to teach her a leson.

"Sectumsempra." I held my wand against her and yelled a painful spell but I was planning on healing her after. Yet she blocked it.
"Protego." making a protective shield around her.

"Hmm not bad witch." I stated while acting like I was trying to distract her with talking
"incarcerous" she was tied up now because I was faster. I always am.

"Hmm too slow Rose. Maybe next time." I said next to her ear. I could hear her breathing increase, shit she's turning me on. I left. I had to before I couldn't controle myself.

AURORA'S POV:

That son of a bitch really just left me alone tied up in a fucking closet.

I got a hold of my wand that was very tight to my body and said 'Relashio' Making the rope snap.

I cleaned myself of and left. I'm not even going to think about how he made me feel when he came closer to me.

"Aurora where the bloody hell did u go?" Lucas asked me as he approached me holding his drink.

"Miss me already Eruna?" I asked. He raised his brows and decided to play along, he stepped a little closer to me so our face was nearly inches apart.

"Well of course I do darling." Wow. Okay Aurora show how strong your game is. "I would've thought so." I whispered in his ear and had left him standing alone. 1-0 for me.

I shot down a whole glass of fire- whiskey down my throat immediately starting to feel it burn before I heard another voice. Who the fuck is it now?

"Well hello gorgeous." I turned around to be met with a very handsome Blaise.

"Wow calm down there zucchini." He laughed in response, his smile is very pretty might I add. "You do know how to make a man smile Aurora." He answered back

"Yeah, sadly." I responded gulping the rest of my glass.

"Well hello there." Ella said while joining us, after her Lucas left a Slytherin girl he was talking to and joined us.

"Let's dance." Lucas asked very drunkly "Had a bit too much to drink now did we brother."

Lucas answered with "Pff. Me? Never." While grabbing my arm and dragging me to the dance floor. fuck. "Dance with me Rose."

"Ouch. First name basis?" He winked and came closer to me by pulling my hips closer to his.

"Depends on what u want me to call u darling." Okay shit now I really felt myself get wet.

"Oh? U kno-" I let out before I was interrupted by someone behind me making Lucas smirk and step away from me. What the fuck? This hot prick just walked away from me after he dragged me here.

"It's getting quite warm in here don't u agree?" I turned around immediately to be met with his lusftful brown eyes.

I nodded. He chuckled and came closer to me grabbing my hips and pulling me closer than Lucas did. "Come with me, the rest wants us to play a game togheter." He said in my ear, before I could response he took my hand and dragged me back to the group.

"Okay we have everyone, let's go." It was already a bit after the party so we decided to go play games in Blaise's and Lucas' dorm with: Lucas, Ella, Lena, Luna, Blaise, me, Draco, Alex, Pansy, Harry, Hermione, Cedric, Ron and him.