6|New boy

Side note: I know the story is moving pretty fast but that's because I want Matteo to come soon, and I'm sure so do all of u. :)

5 Months later...

DRACO'S POV:

5 months. 5 months she has been gone. It has been the weirdest 5 months. Even Lena looks sad. We had talked more frequently and she told me her and Aurora had not spoken a word to each other since she had left.

Because whatever reason that Aurora had left was personal and that was the reason they couldn't communicate with each other.

She also told me that even though she wanted to Anastasia Rose did not allow it, but on the other hand Lena knew why. And she had to accept it.

It was quite weird since they are like sisters. They have grown up with each other and talked to each other almost every day. There may have been a time where they wouldn't but not for 5 whole months.

I know all this because I remember Blaise couldn't keep his mouth shut about it when we were younger.

I myself miss her. Of course she can never know, well maybe I'll let her know I'm glad she's back but. Never, ever can I show any sort of weakness.

AURORA'S POV:

It has been 5 months since I've joined Beauxbatons. Me and Ella have been only getting a stronger and stronger bond.

Me and Lucas were always flirting. He would flirt and I would flirt back, but we were joking with each other.

This morning Headmaster Maxime told me she had to speak to me. Me and Lena haven't had any contact and I wasn't fine with it but we had no choice.

Of course I had Ella and she is truly wonderful and I'm sure she and Ella will get along quite well but there were just some things that were me and Lena things.

"Ah yes miss Rosé, take a seat." Is what I first heard when I entered her office.

My mum soon entered the office. She came up and hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Aurora u can go back." FINALLY. It wasn't hell but I was missing home. I love Hogwarts and no other school can come on-top of that.

Soon after that Headmaster Maxime spoke "Miss Rosé your baggage has been made and is waiting outside for you."

"Thank u for letting me stay here Headmaster Maxime."

"Of course, take care Miss. Rosé"

•••••••
I entered my dorm searching for Ella to tell her I'm leaving. She happily ran up to me.

"Okay you first." we said at the same time
"Lets go togheter." she said and I nodded in repsonse.

"I'm going to Hogwarts." she said at the same time as me as I said "I'm going back to Hogwarts." we hugged each other in happiness.

"How?" I asked. "Headmaster Maxime had a conversation with my parents and they decided that it would be best if I went to Hogwarts, and my brother is joining."

"Ahh it's gonna be so fun." I exclaimed and we both left our dorms to go to Hogwarts.

I'm going back.
••••••••••

After we said our goodbyes to our parents me, Ella and Lucas stood before the big doors that lead to home.

"So this is Hogwarts." Lucas stated look at me. "uhuh" I replied in a midly happy tone.

We settled in a little bit, well they did since it was quite new for them but of course the first thing that awaited us was the sorting ceremony.

"Hmm Lucas Eruna, very very special family. Brave enough for Gryffindor, yet intelligent for Ravenclaw. The two of them are pressed down by cold, vicious SLYTHERIN!" The sorting had yelled.

Our table began cheering for him as he sat down at our table, both Lucas and Ella were sorted in a Slytherin.

There was someone who caught her eye immediately. She couldn't keep her eyes from him. How didn't she notice him before? Is what the brown- haired Slytherin girl had asked herself.

His brown eyes narrowed at hers, and boy were they both searching for dominance. A few strands of his brown curly hair was falling over his beautiful sculptured face. wow.

His jaw line, Aurora couldn't even think about that. it was perfect.

As the sorting hat was put on his head by Professor McGonagall.

The sorting hat gasped loudly making everyone furrow their brows in confusion.

"Oh my, never would I have thought we would be getting another Riddle." everyone gasped besides Aurora she looked at the now smirking boy that was getting sorted.

"Very intelligent I can see who he got that from, Ravenclaw is an option. But of course let's not forget this boy is made for SLYTHERIN!"

Our table cheered as he made his way over to us. "Merlin Aurora he is HOT." I slightly nudged her shoulder so she would shut up because he almost had reached our table.

He smirked. wait what. fuck he beter not have heard that or I might make my way to Astronomy tower on my first day back.

He seated himself over me and Lena so he sat next to Lucas. They introduced themselves and they clicked very fast, not that I was listening to their conversation.

"Hey are you all coming to the party this Friday?" Blaise had asked me and Lena making us turned around so we would be met with our best friend.

Of course there's a party. But I'm not complaining since I'm quite in the party mood.

"Yeah sure." I answered "If she's going, I'm going." Lena answered making me smile at her.

After supper we had all made our way to the common rooms. I hadn't seen Draco yet but as soon as I had entered the common room he was spread over the couch with Pansy.

"Awwh there she is." I heard Pansy say to me behind my back as I began to walk up the stairs to the girls dormitory's. Fuck this bitch.

I turned around looking at everyone in the room. "What? are u jealous of me and Draco?"

I laughed in response, she must be joking right?

"Awhh pugface" I said as I pouted at her making her confused.

"You talk as if I actually give a fuck, the thing is that I couldn't care less. You and ferret boy over here can do whatever the fuck u guys want just if u don't talk to me, got that?"

She looked even more confused. I sighed and stepped closer "Should I repeat it but then slower? I understand if your slow brain can't comprehend what I said."

She looked furious at this "Draco do something about this." Draco stood up from the couch and approached me making Lucas stand infront of us.

"That's close enough." Lucas said to Draco. "Aurora I think that's enough."

I scoffed in response and started backing up to leave before I turned on my heels I said "It's Rose for u Malfoy." I turned around and left to go to my dorm. that felt good.

I read a book and fell asleep with the book between my hands I was awoken by Lucas. I furrowed by brows trying to comprehend what was happening...

He was pulling a blanket over me and taking my book from my hands putting it om my desk.

Before he left my room he kissed my forehead making me blush slightly not enough for him to notice.

"Goodnight, Aurora"

I was to tired to respond and I drifted back to sleep.

••••••••••

Hey guyysss soo MATTEO IS FINALLY HEREE.

also i would really really appreciate it if u guys voted, it really helps me allot and im so thankfull for every vote <3

I want to warn u. guys for the last time that once the smut starts it's gonna be wild and pretty frequent.

Love, AngelMedusa