19| Watch it

(Please vote and comment if u want to, it really helps me out<3)
(Alsoo I chose this picture above as Aurora's room at the Malfoys)

AURORA'S POV:

Fuck. Every angle of him is so beautiful, and how does he know how to dance. "Staring I see." he chuckles after he says that.

"Me? Yeah I was staring at the wall behind u. Very nice detailing." His jaw clenches making me smirk "Very funny." he says without showing a smile or anything.

I roll my eyes im frustration and he suddenly grabs me tighter around my waist "I would watch who you roll your eyes at, witch." I don't know why but that sentence made me want to roll my eyes a thousand times at him.

We're suddenly interrupted by a blond guy, it's not Draco though. I don't know him. "Hey, I'm bill. My dad is a very good acquaintance of yours, would you give me the honour for a dance?"

"Hey, billjard can't u see she's with me? Or are your eyes as far away as your head is up your arse?" he turns to Mattheo and chuckles "I'm Bill Averygard. Don't speak to me that way."

Mattheo chuckles and steps closer to Bill making him take a step back "And I'm Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle." Bill's face suddenly pales and he bows slightly before turning on his heels and leaving.

"You didn't have to say that Mattheo." I tell him crossing my arms he raises his brows "No one speaks to u that way besides me." touching my nose slightly with his index finger as if I'm a child.

It's been an hour and Mattheo is talking with Blaise and Lucas while Lena and Ella are laughing with Draco "Hey, I'm gonna smoke. I'll be back or else I'll just go to my dorm and wait till the ball is over so we can drink." I tell them and they nod.

I walk up to the door of my room and step in walking over to my bed and dropping myself before I hear my door open making me shoot up with my wand in my hand.

In comes a brunette with curls, Mattheo. "Oh were u expecting a monster?" he asks pointing to my wand "One just entered." I say as if it's the most obvious thing.

He raises his brows licking the inside of his mouth with his tongue looking down at my chest making me furrow my brows and follow his gaze- oh shit.

My boobs are barely still in my dress, probably because I just fell on the bed. Lovely view he has really.

I walk closer to him and he doesn't break eye contact with me and neither do I "Don't get too brave now Aurora." he says chuckling.

Standing infront of him leaving barely enough space between us I make a pout face "Why?" he comes closer to my ear so he can place a soft kiss on my earlobe "Because u won't be able to handle it."

And with that I pull back and go in for a kiss, it's hot and passionate. He stops and looks into my eyes "Are you sure?" I nod and he goes behind my head pulling on the strings of my mask making it drop to the ground and he does the same for his.

My hands go to grab his curls and his right hand goes to my hair pulling on it.

He pulls soft at first and then tugs it harder making me break the kiss because of the strength giving him automatically my bare neck.

He goes in on my neck and starts biting and sucking leaving marks all over me, that's what he likes. Showing people what he's done to me, but it goes both ways.

I break his kisses and push him over to my bed and once hes standing infront of it I slowly push him down.

Before getting on top of him I push up my dress all the way till it's off my body and he looks amazed not taking his eyes off of me.