21| a guest

AURORA'S POV:

"Oh you'll wish u were dead once I'm done with you." he says grabbing my neck from behind making space on my neck to leave kisses on.

He stops kissing my neck to take in how I'm standing right in front of him: naked, wet, soapy. I bite my bottom lip so I don't betray myself even though it is very very tempting.

In a few quick moments he's standing naked and is carrying me from my bath to my bed to lay me down on the bed. "I want to try something." he says standing between my legs I nod and he strides over to my closet grabbing a leather belt.

I don't think anything of it before he's suddenly standing infront of me again tying my hands togheter to my bed.

"Look how you're laying here infront of me, under my power. How does that make you feel? " I look up to him and keep eye contact for a second before I answer "Amazing" he grunts and grabs his wand.

He keeps eye contact with me while whispering a spell loud enough for me to hear which one: 'mufliato'. a silencing spell.

"This way u can be as loud as you want without anyone overhearing your pretty little moans and whimpers besides me." just that sentence got me more turned on than it should've.

listen to this song for better experience;)

"Aww, jealous that someone will hear my moans?" I ask while staring at his naked body infront of me.

He walks closer to me and on the bed so he's hovering over me "Sweetheart, I'll smash someones face in just if they dare to listen to your moans, they're for me and me only"

I look up to him grinning down at me before I answer "The feelings' mutual." he smiles and grabs an ice cube from my glas standing on my nightstand.

Putting the ice cube in his mouth he starts kissing me passing the ice cube through our mouths for a while before he takes it back in his and puts it on my body starting in my neck.

I keep my gaze on the few messy brown curls that bounce every time he massages the cold ice cube over my nipples.

I let out a soft moan caused by the temperature difference of the ice cube and that makes him grunt.

As he continues with the frozen wet cube he reaches my stomach and goes even lower till he reaches my- "Oh" that was unexpected.

He takes the ice cube and puts it back in the glass, walking towards me till he reaches my bed again and is standing infront of me.

Mattheo gets on the bed placing his fists next to my head and looking right down at me, I don't show vulnerability and keep a stare.

He chuckles "Are you ready?" I nod "Yes" he smirks as he enters me making me gasp at the sudden euphoria "Oh Mattheo" I moan as he keeps going deeper making me arch my back.

I hear him starting to breath heavier and heavier, he grabs my legs and puts them over his shoulders making me gasp at how deeper he's going.

I keep whimpering and moaning. He takes my legs away from his shoulder and loosens the belt so my hands are loose now.

Suddenly he grabs my hands and pushes them above my head while he continues pounding into me.

His skin so close to mine that I can feel his body heat without touching him. His loud breaths and grunts while he's fucking me. His brown curly hair that sticks to his forehead.

I throw my head back as I'm getting closer to my high "Good girl, just like that." that's enough to make me cum- "Ohh Mattheo." he grunts as i feel warm liquid shoot in me.

He pulls out and helps me stand up by supporting my arms yet my legs are shaking so fucking hard.

Suddenly he lays me back on the bed with my face to the mirror and my back against him. I look up in the mirror and his sitting behind me on the bed between my legs.

"Ready?" I nod and he inserts himself into me making me throw my head back at the same sensitivity of what we just did.

My head hangs low before I feel his hands grip my hair pulling it back "Tsk tsk, you may watch how I fuck you harder and harder." I nod.

I look in the mirror as I watch Mattheo throw is head back and I moan at the deepth this man is going. How.

I feel myself getting closer to my high again and I notice Mattheo is too I make and o shape with my mouth as I cum and so does Mattheo.

He pulls out and lays me on the bed with a blanket over me before he lays down beside me under the blanket.

He takes his arm and puts it under my head to pull me closer to him "That wasn't all yet sweetheart." I'm too tired out to listen so I just fall asleep.

MATTHEO'S POV:

She has fallen asleep on my arm and I've just been watching her cause I don't want to wake her, she can never know that.

Like an absolute beauty she sleeps.

I'm the predator and she's my prey. Everything about me invites her in, my smell, my hair even my bone structures. But the same goes for her.

We're each others preys.

•••••••••••••••
I'm so so sorry that I haven't been updating I have been a bit busy but I'll try to update asap.

If anyone has any crazy ideas... I'm open to new ones cause I don't know how I want the ending yet. There's so much that I can make happen.

Love, AngelMedusa