9|Party with the new boy pt.2

Mattheo's POV:

I know this isn't exactly how I planned my stay at Hogwarts, yet I don't really mind.

She's different tho. She acts different. She talks different, especially to me which makes me want her more. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Gladly." Was the only thing I could let out. Not soon after she slammed her lips onto mine and I gave in, I still wanted to show I was in control so I grabbed her neck again making her slightly moan and me smirk in satisfaction.

I slowly lowered my hand to her heat. My right hand touched her curves as I was going down to her entrance. My left hand was stil choking her. My my who would've thought The Aurora Rose would have a kink for being choked.

"Are you sure?" I asked her making sure she was okay with this. She nodded in response. "Words Aurora, I need words."

"Yes Mattheo, I'm sure." After she had said it in such a perfect way I made the kiss roughed, hungrier.

My right hand pushed her dress up a little bit so I would have easier acces. She put her hands on my head burying them in my brown curls. She lightly tugged on my hair making me groan, fuck. She wanted controle.

"That's not how it works witch." I let out knowing what shes trying to do. She stopped kissing and raised her eyebrows. She kissed me again and after I kissed her back she stopped making me stop aswell and she lightly bit my underlip while pulling it. fuck.

She pulled away and smirked saying "I'm pretty sure it does." Oh so we're playing that type of game.

AURORA'S POV:

I think I was being a bit too bold? Nah there's no such thing as too bold.

I think I pulled a trigger because now he wasn't so gentle anymore as before, good.

"Up." He said in between kisses making me jump up and wrap my legs around his torso.

His left hand was back on my neck as his right was on my lace underwear. He wasn't entering tho, he's fucking teasing me.

"What's the magical word?" He asked. Is he being serious right now?

I was too horny for this and just surrendered, for now. "Please Mattheo." He groaned in reponse "Good girl." Before he did something he took his wand and muttered 'muffliato' so no one could hear what we were about to do.

He slowly pushed my underwear to the side and started teasing my vagina with the top of his finger but not long after he entered immediately with two fingers.

"Hmm so tight for me Aurora." He said making me moan. Because of my moans I noticed he started going faster making me moan louder.

"Fuck Mattheo!" I let out. He started going faster and faster making me only moan louder.

He kissed me while he was pushing his fingers in and out of me, I could feel his cold rings against my warm skin. It felt amazing.

I moaned in his mouth of all the things I was feeling right now. Even more important by whom I was feeling these things.

"Yes Mattheo I'm gonna-" I looked at him and he didn't allow me. "Yes. Cum for me Aurora." With these words he made me cum all over his fingers.

My legs were slightly shaking, making him chuckle. "That's nothing compared to what will make u sore for weeks ." He said making me curious as what was hanging for us in the future.May hang for us in the future.

Before I had time to response he had left. What a dick. Not so long after I had left behind him.

"Ohlalaa the two love birds." Lena had let out, probably too drunk for her own good. "Funny." I said with a straight face making her pout.

We continued playing and I kept drinking then it was Pansy's turn. "Pansy I dare u to kiss Mattheo." Alex spat. What the fuck?

She got up all happily and sat on him with each of her legs on either side, he seemed like he was enjoying this. Fucking dick.

She slowly kissed him and he kissed her back. Why did that hurt to watch? How stupid of me to think he was being serious.

She got up and started walking back to her place while looking at me with a bitchy face. Just ignore Aurora, ignore.

It was Blaise's turn "Aurora, truth or dare." I made eye contact with Mattheo while saying "Dare."

"I dare u to kiss Lucas."

Bet. I saw Mattheo clench his jaw at the thought of me and Lucas kissing. I slowly got up and walked to Lucas and he started smirking.

I slowly sat down on his lap my legs either side of him and I grabbed his cheeks before I put my lips on his I turned my head right to get a last glance of Mattheo and after that I put my lips on Lucas'.

He was quite the opposite of what I expected. He was dominant and I must say that I love that. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me harder against his lips.

After a little while I got up and sat back on my place "I guess Aurora likes slutting around with every opportunity she gets." Pansy let's out. That's it.

I got up and rushed towards her jumping on her and she laid down by the force. My legs were each side of her hips and I started throwing punches. Everyone started pulling and shouting at me but I kept going, I didn't want to stop.

Suddenly I got ripped off of her by a strong force up until now I hadn't realised what I had done with Pansy. She was laying on the floor with allot of blood around her.

Besides that Mattheo was holding my hips and came in and whispered in my ear saying "Now u know what I wanted to do with Lucas."

He means that I kissed Lucas, he wanted to beat the shit out of him because I kissed Lucas. He's being so hypocritical and acting like he didn't kiss Pansy.

I turn around and say "I'm not your little toy." He chuckled at this and came closer to me almost making our lips touch.

"You're not a toy, but you're still mine."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it took a while to update but I'm back again.

Please vote to help me out, I love u all!

Love, AngelMedusa