16|Red handed

AURORA'S POV:

"Wake up bitch."

"Lena that's not nice."

I slowly open my eyes to the light conversation I'm starting to hear clearer by the second.

I feel the soft duvet covers laid perfectly over my body, I want to stay in this moment forever minus the arguing conversation I'm hearing next to me.

Slowly turning my head to the left I see Ella and Lena staring at me from the angle they are standing at "Oh look who decided to wake up." I roll my eyes at the statement

"Calm down Lena we have enough time." Lena is always stressed when we go to do something, it's just the excitement that makes her so uptight.

"Look at where we are Aurora, no school, we're all togheter at the Malfoy manor. We are going to have so much fun and do so much dumb shit, it's exciting to just think about it." she says staring out of the big window of my room like she is daydreaming.

"Lena breakfast hasn't even started yet. I wanted to stop her Aurora but you know how she gets." Ella says "yeah it's allright I'll just get ready." Lena shoots her head to us from the big window scoffing "You guys do know I'm standing right here making me able to hear the conversation."

I gasp loud and dramatically "Really? We had no idea." Ella starts laughing and before I can do something I feel a pillow hit to my head, with my hair more messed up from the bed and now also from the pillow I look up.

Lena is smirking in victory and I just roll my eyes.

I grab the pillow from under my head and hit Lena making her gasp and a small smirk curve up my lips, Ella looks scared.

Before Lena can do something back Ella takes her arm and starts pulling her towards the door of my bedroom "We should let Aurora get ready." Lena sighs and rolls her eyes before submitting her loss.

Ella has her eyes to the door while Lena is turned around facing me and that's how they're leaving.

Just before they leave I blow a kiss to Lena to make her mad and she just sticks up her middle finger making me gasp dramatically and clutch my hand over my heart as if it hurt me deepily.

Once they leave I sit up straight on my bed with my legs dangling off the side.

Yawning not so very pretty and rubbing the back of my index finger against my eyelids I decide to get up and put on the mask of today. Nothing new. (''Mask' as in hiding her true self, not as 'facemask' for covid-19. Just wanted to clear it up.)

I walk to my body length mirror infront of my bed and lift up my shirt to look at my body, I still check it. A bit too much.

Shaking my head to get rid of the thought I walk over to my dresser to pick an outfit.

I've finally decided what to wear. Since it's a little cold I'm wearing a black dress that stops just under my knees with black pantyhose under it.

For shoes I'm wearing my Docter Martens that I always wear but under those you can see my white cuffed socks which I absolutely adore, I absolutely love them. I'm wearing a dark blue and black striped sweater over my dress to keep me warm and to finish it off I'll wear an oversized leather jacket once we go out.

I just comb my dark brown hair and tie it up in a low bun so it stays out of my face while I get ready. I never understood how Lena and all the other girls could brush their teeth and all without getting their hair dirty.