20| Back home

This is Aurora's mansion how I imagne it but u can imagne however you want.
Don't forget to vote and comment if u want to it really helps me out<3

AURORA'S POV:

Dear fucking diary that I think is fucking useless,

Today I'm going back home, like with my mum home and I'm excited because I've missed her.

It'll only be for a week though and then I have to go back to school. I'm currently sitting on my bed because I just finished packing.

My mother is going to send one of our men to come get me because she's scared something will happen.

Meanwhile I'm sitting on my bed everyone's downstairs and I'll soon join them after finishing writing.

I wanted to write my feelings down or whatever I was supposed to do with thus fucking journal.

I like Mattheo? I'm not sure but he's very different from boys I've talked to or done anything with before.

He's so...possesive but in a good way. Though sometimes...

Now about myself, I don't know how I feel. Most of the time I feel as if I'm happy but then the moment after that I feel so out of place.

The feeling of unworthiness, oh how strong that motherfucker can be.

With no fucking love at all,
Aurora

I sigh before shutting my journal and placing it in my navy blue backpack I like to carry around whenever I go somewhere.

Standing up from my bed I throw my backpack on my shoulder and walk out of my room, before shutting the door behind me I turn around to have one last glance before I return in a few months.

We often visit the Malfoy's so I don't think I'll be gone too long.

Walking down the grand stairs I pass a mirror and look at what I'm wearing. It's a big navy blue hoodie that's matching my hoodie with some black jeans.

And of course for shoes my regular Docter Martens I usually wear. It's not that I don't have money for other shoes, because I do. But they're just so comfortable and I have some other shoes but they're at home.

Though I have the same pair of Docter Martens just slightly different, one for school and the other one for outside of school.

I continue to make my way downstairs and I see everyone sitting in the lounge area. Lucas and Blaise talking with Draco. Ella and Lena are drinking some tea while they're laughing.

They seem to notice me immediately when I enter and smile to me motioning for me to come sit next to them.

I start walking towards them when I notice Mattheo coming from behind me and walking to the boys to join their conversation. weird.

Arriving at the girls I go to sit down next to Ella since Lena is sitting at the end.

"I'm bored let's play a game." Lucas announces and everyone seems to agree before Draco announces something "We're missing something" he stands up and goes down the hall into the alcohol room coming out with 3 fire whiskey bottles.