14| Train rides

AURORA'S POV:

Dear diary,

Dear diary?

I don't like the sound of that I'll just say journal.

Dear journal,

I have been told to write down how I feel too many times now, I should probably give it a try.

I'll just act as if you're a real person, diary- FUCK. Journal. I'll just act as if you're a real person, journal.

So, let's begin.

Have u ever felt the feeling of aloneness ?

You could be surrounded with the whole world and still feel like u don't even exist, like you're not even worth it.

Well I do, and not even a bit.

I try to be happy most of the times but it's hard to do when you have no motivation, when you've a past you want to run from. You NEED to run from, before it eats u up entirely.

So let's start with that, let's run.

With none fucks given,
Aurora Rose-

As I was writing the last letter I was interrupted by my door opening loudly making me jump and ink splatter a bit on the journal, bloody great.

"Oh fuck did I interrupt your journalling?" Lena asked as she started taking small steps to my bed.

"No, no it's fine. I was done anyway." I answer back "Are you ready?" She asks and I nod being a bit lost for words.

Winter break. At the Malfoy manor. With Mattheo Riddle. It's just a normal winter break Aurora calm down.

The Malfoys are always a bit extra so they got our luggage taken care of a few days ago, that means less carrying heavy ass shit.

"Let's go." I tell her grabbing my black shoulder bag that has some small necessities in it and her hand dragging her out of my room.

"Auroraaa and Lenaaa are you guys donee?" we hear Blaise yell from the common room as soon as we walk down the stairs.

"All done." I say with a confident smile making Lucas smirk. Blaise and Ella are suddenly standing from the emerald couch they were seated on. Everyone is standing besides he.

It's stays quiet for a minute before Malfoy speaks "Do you all want a cup of tea while you're staring at each other or will that be it?" he asks in a rather irritated voice.

Blaise and Ella start walking out of the common room soon after Mattheo stands up holding eye contact with me and starts walking behind them making Lucas and Draco follow.

Suddenly Lucas throws his arm over Malfoy saying "Look mate, we know you got a thick oakwood wand with unicorn hair that's 13 inches up your arse but you don't gotta show it." with a proud smile making Draco scoff in irritation and follow Lucas out the common room. They're friends.

"Shall we?" Lena asks turning her head to her right where I'm standing.

"We shall."

••••••••
"So the plan is to get a train platform 9 3/4 and from there we're using a portkey to the manor." Draco explains while leading us in a booth to sit in.