Ch.8

I haven't updated in forever I know I know but I don't feel like anyone really reads this so when people leave comments about this story it really encourages me to write more!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ruby's POV

it has been about a month since I have moved into the 5sos house and I have to say I have pretty much forgotten all about my mom until this morning at breakfast.

I was sitting there eating some breakfast with Luke when a phone rang and Ashton yelled that it was his and that he would get it from the room over and he answered and put it on speaker...

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello this is Ruby's mother", oh crap, "I am calling because me and my husband have been missing Ruby dearly and plan on calling the cops if we do not get her back home-"Ya so you can beat the living crap out of me again!", I yelled into the phone.

"Now, young lady, is that the way to treat your mother?", a man in the phone responded. "Oh and how fooling and selfish of myself not to introduce myself. I am your father!", he said cheerfully.

"Step Father you mean.", I spat back.

"Oh no silly Ruby it's me hello.", The man in the phone who I now recognized as my father said in an evil voice.

I immediately took Ashton's phone off the counter and threw it at the wall, screaming and crying. Calum came in and tried to calm me down and stop my efforts of hitting the wall with my head while Luke sat in the corner dumbfounded and awestruck at what just happened.

"He can't be here!", I screamed at Calum. "He ruined my life. Make him go away!"