ch.5

Sooooooo sorry for not updating quicker school.started so ya enjoy :)

This is going g to be short but the.next one will.be longer I promise really sorry

___________________

When Ruby and Kimi arrived at the concert 5sos just started to perform their first song, beside you. This has been one of my top favorite songs since in first found out about them so I was super excited. Kiki and I sang along to the song, quit loudly.

Just as their 5the song started, which was end up here, I saw.something awfully, terrible, it even made me want to throw up.

My mother found me I.totally forgot to make.up an excuse to say to her she must have called Kikis mom and she must have told her where I was. Within 2 minutes of searching she spotted me. She ran strait up to me and tried to get me out by pulling my hair but kiki grabbed me back. I screamed for dear life and at the top of my lungs screamed for help.Within seconds Luke, since we were pretty close to stage, spotted me as he heard my cry.

He immediately stopped singing and playing all at once as he pointed out my situation to a couple security guards as they rushed to my side and tried to pull my mom off of me which was a struggled at first but she eventually let go. By now the whole concert had stopped.to watch me break down in tears as I was emotionally pushed over the edge and then I fainted.