Ch.4

I woke up the next morning with regrets. I know, I know I should be happy I'm seeing 5 Seconds of Summer today but seriously what am I gonna wear?

I decided to just get ready for school. I walked to my closet and picked out black leggings ,white sandals, and a pink sweater that is too big on me. I have to chose something that will hide my cuts even if it isn't the best outfit for the season of summer.

------------

When I get to school I immediately start looking for Kiki. Hopefully she can lend me something to wear for tonight because she is the only one that knows about my cutting problem.

After about 2 minutes I find her by her locker with Josh and Dane close bye. Josh and Dane have become closer so they hang out A LOT together.

"Hey", I say to my friends infringing of me.

"Hey!", Kiki says. "Are you ready for tonight!"

"Ummmm, ya I guess but there is kind of an issue with that." I pull here into the girls bathroom and roll up my leggings making sure no one is in there with us.

"Oh my gosh! I see what you mean now." Since Kiki has know about my problem for a while now she is used to it so she stop being mad at me a judging me a while ago.

"I thing i have a perfect extra outfit for you to wear so come to my house so we can get ready there and I will show you."

"Ok thanks." I say with a forced smile. this better be a good heck of an outfit to match my old one, it was pretty perfect.

•After school at Kiki's house•

"So here is the outfit I have for you." she says with a wide smile.

She is holding up some white skinny jeans with studs up the sides, a red crop top that said "To infinity and beyond" in white, and a couple silver bangles and matching silver earrings.

"Oh my gosh that is perfect! thank you so much!"

"I also have some makeup to coverup the marks on your wrist."

"Ok thanks again!"

"Ya, ya I know I'm the best friend in the world. let's go get some makeup on and do our hair we only have 2 hours!"

Ok I am officially nervous. This better go well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------