Ch.2

When school got out that day Kiki met me and told me that she had a surprise for me for my birthday since it was in 4 days.

"Ok so are you ready to hear my surprise?",Kiki said.

"Yes! I have been waiting all day!"

"Ok so I am... taking you to see your favorite band!!!"

"Oh my gosh! You are taking me to see 5 Seconds of Summer!"

"Yep"

"When?!"

"The day before your birthday they are doing a concert here"

"Well looks like we only have three days to get prepared. Can we go shopping tomorrow I really need to get a new outfit for the concert"

"Sure! I got to go now, family dinner night."

"Ok, Bye!"

5 Seconds of Summer was my absolute favorite band. They were the ones who have really helped me through my hard times with my Mom and without them I probably wouldn't be on this Earth right now.

When I got home from school I went strait to the kitchen to get a snack because my Mom "forgot" to pack me a lunch

.

"Hey Mom",I said.

"Hello",she said coldly.

"So today Kiki surprised me to go see 5 Seconds of Summer for my birthday"

"Oh you mean that stupid and untalented band? And no, you can not go"

"Well I didn't ask you if I could go. I am going"

I could see my mother's eyes fill with anger. Then she slapped me hard on the cheek. It hurt really bad

"You will not go no means no and that is final!", she screed in my ear."Now go to your room no diner for you tonight!"

"Fine!", I yelled as I ran up the stairs to my bedroom crying. I was going to go and no one could stop me from seeing my favorite people in the world,Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke.

------------------------------------------------------