Ch.6

1 hour later

-------__________-----------

I woke up on an unknown couch to find 4 boys and 1 girls circling me. My vision was vet blurry so I couldn't see anything but when I started to regain my vision I found Mikey, Ash, Luke, Calum, and Kiki around me.

I quickly shot up from the couch and said

"Where am I?"

To no particular person. Calum then spoke up

"You are in our dressing room. You fainted"

"Wait, where is my mother!?"

I asked as I gave questioning and concerning looks to them.

"Your mother was escorted out and she was forbidden to ever come back she also has a court trial next week to see how bad she really is."

Kiki answered. I think they could tell that i was worried so Michael tried to cheer me up with a big bear hug and a 'its gonna be okay' whisper in my ear. Then for the first time Ashton spoke to me.

"We were wondering if u have any place to stay and if you don't you could stay with us..."

"That would be nice"

"Ok! It's settled then! We have officially found a new roommate!", Calum cheered following more cheers for me.

The cheers continued along with the small, but funny, talks we had as we made our way towards the car. Wow I was not expecting to become roommates with 5 Seconds of Summer in less that a half an hour.