Ch.3

Hey guys so I know I haven't been posting a lot lately and I am sorry but to make it up to you I am gonna try to make a longer chapter today. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I cannot believe it tomorrow I am going to see 5 Seconds of Summer!!!

Right now I am out shopping at the mall with Kiki, Josh, and Josh's friend Dane. We walk into Forever 21 hoping it will be our last stop since this is like our 5th store we've been into. Hey I am very picky about what I wear and it is hard to find a outfit that will hide my cuts.

Right when we walk in I immediately see the perfect dress. It is a high-low white dress that is sleeveless but I match it with a jean jacket that goes perfectly with it to hide my cuts on my wrist. I run into the dressing rooms and change into it and then I step out of it and they all had big smiles on their faces.

"OH MY GOSH! You look amazing!", Kiki says as she runs up and hugs me. "We just need some white shoes to go with that dress. Here how 'bout these?",Kiki says as she pulls out a pair of white sandals.

"Perfect!"

When we exit Forever 21 with our newly naught clothes we head to the food court and Kiki and I get Starbucks and Josh and Dane get Taco Bell.

When I get home I am thankful that my parents are both at work and Zoey Is at a birthday party for one of her friends so that I am alone.

I immediately run upstairs and turn on my 5SOS CD. I also find a note and a box laying on my bed.

I picked up the note and it said:

Dear Ruby,

I am sorry I have to do this to you but I am leaving you. I have found out about your mother's affairs with other men and I am devastated about it. How come you did not tell me! I would not be leaving if you had just told me now look what you have done to our family! Please do not visit me when I move out into my new house because I don't think you will ever again should be able to see me because of what you did to me just broke my heart. In the box I have a necklace for Zoey. I do not want her to find out about me leaving just tell her that I am going to be gone for a while hopefully when she grows up that she will understand.

From,
Dad

That was it, right then and there I just snapped, I broke down, I had a meltdown whatever you want to call it. How could he do this to me?? Two days before my birthday!?

I ran to the bathroom not knowing what else to do. I took out a knife and I only used a knife ever once before and that was the first day my Mother started abusing me because knives have a different effect on me to take away more pain but leaves the scares longer.

I don't know why but my cutting started getting a little too out of hand than usual.

I ended up with ten cuts on each leg and only 4 new ones on each wrist. I then started to panic because you will be able to see the scares on my legs because my dress isn't long.

"Crap!"

I yelled and started crying what am I going to do I already wasted all of my money in the outfit I just bought. I am so stupid.

-----------------------------------------

YAYYYYY! TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY :))))))))