𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍.

Aliyah POV

Y'all guess wha? I gotta new dude name Chris. He like fine asl. He likes hood, athletic, and care about his grades and everything.

He one of the good kinds. Imma show y'all cause babyyyy. But back to the story so y'all.

My ex he wanted to see me because he wanted to say that need to be said in person so, I went to see cause y'all know that I said Still had a lil bit of feelings for him even tho he cheated on me.

He told me to meet him at 178 Glover Ave. So I put on sum joggers and and a crop top with my adidas jacket.

I got to place he wanted me to meet at so tell me why he sitting on the bench acting shy like bitch if you don't stop allat.

So he told me still had feelings for me and that he never meant to hurt and that gurl means nothing to him.

I told him " if you really cared, you wouldn't of did it. Plus I got a new nigga so yea".

You can see the angry all in his face like he asked me can we be friends and could he have my Instagram. He know damn well he doesn't not want to be my friend soon as Chris mess up he wanna start.

 He know damn well he doesn't not want to be my friend soon as Chris mess up he wanna start

So this my bae yall. So yea he fine asf he better than my ex sooo.

So y'all lemme tell y'all that night when I met up with my ex Chris had my location.  Chris popout of nowhere and told me to go in his car so i did. His homeboys got out the car and they jumped him.

I feel so bad because it felt like i set him up but I didn't tbh I'm glad it happened but then I heard a gun go off. They ran back and got in the car. I was scared like who am I'm dating?