𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜.

Quan Pov
Tanya under the comments talking about we must be fucking, so i think her momma post the picture to piss tanya off ian really mean to do dat. So i texted her on instagram because she blocked my number.

I said " I didn't know she was going to post the picture, she just saw me and ask to take a picture."

Tbh i was talking to this girl name jania she was fine asf and i needed to get my mind of the the tanya situation and we was really having good time but she was a stripper and she worked at the same club tanya use to work at, ian really like males talking her and stuff but that's how she makes her money i just want to make sure she safe.

Tyriek POV
I saw a message from tanya's instagram and saw that it said it was from quan. Guess what..... BLOCKED cus she don't care bout nunndatt shit.

Me and tanya was thinking about having the wedding June 23,2021. Tanya birthday coming up on the 18th, imma plan her a lil girls trip with her bestfriend and a couple of more girls.

She just been so good to me and the kids. She deserves something and i'm tryna get along with her bestfriend life is good. I told her bestfriend about the trip it's a surprise sooooo.

Sometimes i wonder how it feels if tanya mother wasn't bothering us one day i might kill the bitch one day, but saint called me because i let him baby sit the kids. i'm surprised he even did that like damn lol nigga.

i went on instagram and looked at my story and saw amiya started following me. Tanya must anit seen it cus she would of cuss me out so imma just let her see his so she can cuss me out. I kinda like the toxic shit it turns me on, but want in her right mind think imma follow ha back? Bitch i left you for tanya like 😹. I feel like it's a test but ian falling for dat shit.

Aliyah Pov
I feel like my life started to involve all around tanya but i don't know how to tell her but her birthday coming and i can't wait cause tyriek told me not to tell nobody but shitttt finna get crunk we taking jania with us.

Okay so lemme tell y'all a little about Jania, She works at the same club as Tanya and she at least 19. She single, well known, she know how to turn up, and she humble asf.

Me and tanya went out to eat at texas roadhouse cus the bread good asl. I order a baked potato, T-bone steak, and shrimp on the side with a tea. BUSTTTTT.

Tanya got a baked potato and steak with a sprite. We talked about life and how far we gotten them boom King called me.

I answered he started cussing me out, for no reason. He gotta be drunk cus ion kno who the fuck he talking to? So i hung the fuck up cause do he think imma child?

He never done this before so something had to be wrong. Tanya looked up and ask me if i was okay i said no, she asked weather i wanted to go or not i said yea. I just wanted to bust out and start crying.

We got to the car and tanya made sure i was good she wanted me to stay the night at her house, i already got clothes there cus that's like my second home and tyriek good with it.