Shit Get Wicked😈

Tanya pov

So me and aliyah was down stairs twerking in the circle and people was gasin us up recording us and shit.

Next thing you know i heard commotion outside. So i hold aliyah hand and pull her outside with me. I asked a random person what was going on? It's not a surprise but it was quan and tyreik. So i ran outside and break that shit up.

Tyreik yelled out " This shit anit over, this just the beginning". I just know some shit gon happen when we leave tomorrow so imma just drop the twins off at aliyah mother house.

Tyriek pov

Tell me why this weird ass nigga came to taniya kickback???? So next thing you know i blacked out i fought the nigga. This nigga been going around talking cash money shit.

He'll be dead after tanya leave. I don't want her to worry about shit, i want her to have a good ass time.

I went back inside and just told everybody to take they ass home. That shit really pissed me off but it was tanya birthday that shit really made a nigga felt bad. So i told tanya i'll clean up the mess just go upstairs and pack for tomorrow.

I looked at her face she really didn't seem mad like 🤔. So I started picking up red cups from off the floor and the snapchat notifications keep going off.

I unlocked my phone and people was telling me that people was recording the shit and they send that shit to me🤦🏽‍♂️.

But ian even gon cap to ya, a nigga beat sum ass tonight!

Aliyah Pov
So i stayed the night at my bestfriend house since we got an flight to leave for in the morning.

So we upstairs packing, the twins are gone....but what in the right mind told quan to come over here? It's like his obsessive with tanya and they didn't even talk for that long????

But i asked tanya who she think won? I already know she was gon say her nigga😭, but he did win tho. That's the bro tho💪🏾. I'll go to war for them it's like i'm apart of there family, matter of fact i am🙂.