𝙸𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

Tanya POV
I was throwing up lately, but I didn't wanna think that I was pregnant.

Me and Riek was fucking raw without a condom for weeks now. I told Aliyah to bring a pregnancy over.

Aliyah got her and I was so scared I started crying because what if I'm pregnant.

I'm gonna disappointed my mom soo much. I'm in the 12th grade and I'm pregnant n didn't even graduate yet.

Aliyah came in the bathroom with me while I peed on the stick. I waited 5 minutes. I was scared asf.

She came back in with the test and stared at me saying I was pregnant. I was crying like... how imma tell Tyriek.

When we only dated for 3 months.
I text him and said.

Mi amour💞

Come by my house we gotta talk face to face.

Then I locked my phone. Me and Aliyah was talking about her being The GodMother.

I was happy tho, I feel like this baby is going to make me change for the better.

Aliyah told me that she scheduled me a doctors appointment in the morning and she's gonna come with me for support.

Tyriek texted me back and said.

Mi amour💞

Come by my house we gotta talk face to face.

Bett I'm pulling up now!

I told Aliyah that Tyriek was coming so I could tell him. So she went in the kitchen.

I heard a knock on the door and I said " come in".

He came in the house and sat by me and ask what's wrong? I started to cry.

I told him that I was pregnant, he looked so shocked. I gave him the pregnancy test.

He asked "did I scheduled a appointment". I told him the Aliyah did it for me.

He said he was coming to the doctors with me tomorrow I said okay. He asked me "can spend the night" .

I said "Of course". Then said that he wanted us to get a house together". I said " I'll think about it.

( vote pls!)