You soo "Gangsta"🤡

Tyreik Pov

So we in quan momma house waiting for him...

We put his momma in the basement and king came back up and i heard music playing so we hid in the kitchen and we heard keys.

He walked in the house and somebody was with him he had a little girl.

I was so fucking shock because nobody knew he had a kid or that's probably his lil sis but hopefully it is.

Because when i murk his ass, she gonna need somebody.

So we bust out and king took the little girl down to the basement with his mama.

I pistol whip his ass, we drag him out the back door and put him in the trunk.

I told dem boys to release them out da basement and bring they ass.

Tanya POV

So me and aliyah at the airport wait and shit we had like 15 minutes left.

But y'all Guess who showed.....

Jania???? I totally forgot abt her no cap but she lowkey cool asf tho.

So jania see us and we ran to each other. This trip finna be fye no cap.

They called for our flights I was happy asf cause i was tired asl n i'm so scared to get on this plane.

10 minutes goes by......

We finally got situated, so i texted tyreik and told him the planes finna go and he didn't even text me back like.

I feel like he cheating on me but i don't want to assume because i want to trust him.

I was so nervous asf and nauseous asf when we took off.  Aliyah ass was already damn sleep then Jania liquor already and we anit even all the way in the damn air yet.

I looked to my left because you know how you can feel somebody staring at you and it was this fine ass nigga name