𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.

After all the wins and losses, I finally became a DrugKing pin and all this money coming in life is good. Everybody got more money then they had starting here.

I got a whole wife 💍, Two kids twins at that at the age 19 that's a blessing. Everything going finally in my life.

Tanya momma keep threatening to call cps if we didn't let her she the kids. She can called them all she want but I got messages of her threatening us.

She doubted us and now want a piece of are money. Tanya made her own business selling bundles and doing hair.

She doing great. She gon make me have another kid, pussy be good🥜. But yeaa.

Quan pov
I happy for Tanya but I feel like she deserves better but I seen she had twins really hurted me! So I tried to make her jealous and shit.

I ran into her momma and she happy to see she asked to take a picture with me. I think that Was weird so....

Tanya POV
So tell me why I seen my momma post a picture with quan like she's desperate and he's desperate, two desperate people. This bitch really got mad cus I didn't want to buy her a car.

She really told me to get out her house so that's what I did. I didn't even beg her to stay, But now look who begging. I commented on the picture being petty " two desperate people!!! Are y'all fucking? LMAO".

She literally wants what I have like she even wants my old nigga that's just fucking nasty you old sloppy bitch.

H

E

Y

Imma

Update more this week

(VOTE PLS)